Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

LS/vtec ECU problems.

Old 12-08-2006, 05:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: LS/vtec ECU problems.

Wow, alot of people are talking out of their ass in here.

Get it tuned
Old 12-08-2006, 05:06 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Talking out of their ass?

Please, answer my question posted earlier. Then explain to me how dangerous his motor is right now.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by JayDM
Talking out of their ass?
Yes, need a breath mint?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:10 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have anything intelligent to say?

Use this as a learning experience, there's no need to act like a kid. I know that 2/3 of the people on this board can learn something here.

Last edited by JayDM; 12-08-2006 at 05:13 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by JayDM
Do you have anything intelligent to say?

Use this as a learning experience, there's no need to act like a kid. I know that 2/3 of the people on this board can learn something here.
LOL.

Get the car tuned, Hondata if you aren't smart enough to tune, Crome if you have the balls.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:18 AM
All-Motor Street Car

Well, I guess your half way there. Can't ask for much more. Good job!
Old 12-08-2006, 05:30 AM
All-Motor Street Car

Nobody wants to answer my question?
Old 12-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Registered Member

EGbobby is on a distinguished road

hey j thanks for looking after me. j is a great guy and he defanitly knows what hes talking about.i trust him over most/any of the people on here that he has not recommended to me. if you are talking mad shit, you should just stay off the thread because that defanitly isnt helping. and i turned the fuel pressure down to 48 lbs again. and i am supposed to be trading my xs power cams for a stock p28 and safcII. I know you said i should just save and spend my money towards the other swap and yes i do have a fully built motor that is going in at the end of jan. i just want to see what the potential of this motor is without spending a whole junk load of money. because im pretty positive that it cannot be running right if its only putting down 160.5. anyways j, i will get together with you tommarow afternoon and let you get that parts list of what i got.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by EGbobby
hey j thanks for looking after me. j is a great guy and he defanitly knows what hes talking about.i trust him over most/any of the people on here that he has not recommended to me. if you are talking mad shit, you should just stay off the thread because that defanitly isnt helping. and i turned the fuel pressure down to 48 lbs again. and i am supposed to be trading my xs power cams for a stock p28 and safcII. I know you said i should just save and spend my money towards the other swap and yes i do have a fully built motor that is going in at the end of jan. i just want to see what the potential of this motor is without spending a whole junk load of money. because im pretty positive that it cannot be running right if its only putting down 160.5. anyways j, i will get together with you tommarow afternoon and let you get that parts list of what i got.
How high did you push the fuel pressure?

That is an old trick used in the V8's, not to be used on Hondas. These things have computers that do more than you can imagine.. use the computer. Here, pgmfi.org, go read up

If this is a LS/VTEC, get the VAFCII.. even though they are purely CRAP.. it is better having the ability to adjust the VTEC crossover points. Honestly, DON'T USE THESE.

Fuk an LS/VTEC.. save your money, there are better builds.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:41 AM
All-Motor Street Car

Bobby, if you really want to see the potential of your motor, I'm sure I can get an AEM for you to dyno with.

Quick Reply: LS/vtec ECU problems.