Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

electrical problem?

Old 11-18-2002, 03:25 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley
Default electrical problem?

heres the deal:

the lowest speed on my windshield wipers doesnt work and the high speed isnt really speedy at all. also, when i replaced a bulb in my brake light, (headlights on) that bulb worked while the tailights were on but turned off when i hit the brake. the bulb works now though. could these problems be related, maybe the alternator or somethin?
Old 11-20-2002, 09:02 AM
Iridium V

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Electrical holocost

I seem to be telling alot of people this lately, you're probably going to need to refrence the wiring diagram, the Volvo tail light bulb assemblies are strange, they can funky fly fit in the wrong way, may want to check your brake bulb fixture. Refrence your wiring diagram for you wiper motor, not sure what that is, could be a faulty delay switch or a faulty motor, good luck.