Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

91 accord fuel problem PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 03:48 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 91 accord fuel problem PLEASE HELP!!!

Originally Posted by 4drjdmteg
I just replaced the ecu the other day when all this started happening to see if it was the ecu and yes i do have spark and i have checked all the fuses and changed the main relay.
COuld it be the distributor?
if it had spark and no fuel at the regulator why in the hell would it be the distributor???explain your train of thought on that one

Ok so im an idiot i took out the fuel meter that measure s how much gas is in the tank tha tis on the right side in the trunk so laugh at me im a retard! SO SOme one please help me WHERE IS THE PUMP ON THE 91 ACCORD I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND DO NOT WANT TO DROP THE TANK SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Registered Member

4drjdmteg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nftuatn
if it had spark and no fuel at the regulator why in the hell would it be the distributor???explain your train of thought on that one

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Your right i was not thinking when i asked about the distributor thankls for pointing that out and i ill take the lols for being a dumbass. But do you have some advice on the fuel pump access area on the accord it would be appreciated.

THanks
Old 02-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by reborncx
there should be another cover similar to the one you already took out somewhere close by. i don't know exactly where on that car. then change it... you already changed all the other stuff.
I did google it and it says there is an access point but show no pics. THanks for the help tho
Old 02-03-2009, 04:15 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

i believe you have to drop the tank to get to it....its been a while since ive done one...
Old 02-03-2009, 04:17 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

ok i typed in how to replace fuel pump on 91 accord in google and wtf do you know????

1st reply

the fuel pump is in the tank. if you look in the trunk under the carpet you will find a access panel to get to the fuel pump. it is just behind the back of the back seat if there are 2 access pannels it is the one on the left faceing it from the back of the car.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:58 PM
look what you did!

crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie

Its so easy to drop the tank on that car , don't by shy , dig in. BTW you do have gas in the tank right?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by nftuatn
ok i typed in how to replace fuel pump on 91 accord in google and wtf do you know????

1st reply

the fuel pump is in the tank. if you look in the trunk under the carpet you will find a access panel to get to the fuel pump. it is just behind the back of the back seat if there are 2 access pannels it is the one on the left faceing it from the back of the car.
HEy thanks man i read that to I have not been home to look at it so my dad did today and did not see it thats is why i was asking i am going there in the morning. Thanks for looking and helping me out i appreciate it dude