Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Fuel Problem!!!!

Old 06-26-2004, 09:56 AM
Fucks wit it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick MarkiSick
Exclamation Fuel Problem!!!!

alright, i have a 91 crx dx. i just switched to pmfi and an si cam. ive been having tons of problems with it, but right now the main problem is with too much fuel being spit in, it doesnt burn it all up. when the rpm's are low the car boggs like i cant drive stick. it clears up when i get the rpm's up. its tickin me off.... oh yeah and im throwing codes: 3 (map), 5 (crank angle), 10 air intake temp, and 14 eacv. this is pissin me off, if someone wants to trade a rex for a different car, come see me, lol. but for real, will someone please help me. if someone can come fix my car i will pay them if they fix this piece of garbage.
Old 06-27-2004, 10:48 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Fuel Problem!!!!

Do you know if those sensors are actually good, and that they are wired correctly? The map, crank angle, and air intake temp have a big effect on how righ the car runs, so I'm not surprised you're having problems. The EACV (IACV) is the reason you're idling funny. Check your conversion wiring, and check that the ECU is good, and then start replacing sensors..
Old 06-27-2004, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Swampdonky has disabled reputation
Default Re: Fuel Problem!!!!

Originally Posted by CRXalwysk8
alright, i have a 91 crx dx. i just switched to pmfi and an si cam. ive been having tons of problems with it, but right now the main problem is with too much fuel being spit in, it doesnt burn it all up. when the rpm's are low the car boggs like i cant drive stick. it clears up when i get the rpm's up. its tickin me off.... oh yeah and im throwing codes: 3 (map), 5 (crank angle), 10 air intake temp, and 14 eacv. this is pissin me off, if someone wants to trade a rex for a different car, come see me, lol. but for real, will someone please help me. if someone can come fix my car i will pay them if they fix this piece of garbage.
buy my tach =)