VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   S2K beat in hp/liter production engine = SSC AERO (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/s2k-beat-hp-liter-production-engine-%3D-ssc-aero-71453/)

leolo007 10-25-2004 03:36 PM

S2K beat in hp/liter production engine = SSC AERO

http://www.sscautos.com/specifications.asp

the only thing I find weird is they say times and speed are calculated using g-tech AHAHAHAHA!!! fags!!

but still nice :D

MattnTheHATch 10-25-2004 03:47 PM

Re: S2K beat in hp/liter production engine = SSC AERO

who actually builds the motor? any paticular manufaturer that we would know of?

Tom 10-25-2004 05:31 PM

damn thats one liiggghhhtttt car. i'd be afraid to drive it for the simple fact that a strong gust of wind would probably launch me into the air lol

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-25-2004 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by leolo007
http://www.sscautos.com/specifications.asp

the only thing I find weird is they say times and speed are calculated using g-tech AHAHAHAHA!!! fags!!

but still nice :D

That didnt beat the S2K. The S2K motor makes the most Hp per Lt of ANY mass produced N/A car. Its 120hp per Lt. They have the Rec. for the most Hp per Lbs. Go back and look at a little better

Victum 10-25-2004 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
damn thats one liiggghhhtttt car. i'd be afraid to drive it for the simple fact that a strong gust of wind would probably launch me into the air lol

its not that light... i think u looked at the motor weight...

Bandit 10-25-2004 06:16 PM

i say GoDAYUM

Homemade WRX 10-25-2004 07:38 PM

for pure numbers of an exotic or supercar, the coefficient of drag is kinda high...that'll hurt the top speed
I really like the car except for the front end...I'm picky

leolo007 10-25-2004 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by AWishForWings

hey, not if you buy the optional.... $4,000 spoiler :o

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
That didnt beat the S2K. The S2K motor makes the most Hp per Lt of ANY mass produced car. Its 120hp per Lt. They have the Rec. for the most Hp per Lbs. Go back and look at a little better

need a map??

Displacement: 378 cu.in./6187cc
Horsepower: 908 bhp @ 6600 rpm

6187cc approximately 6.2Lt
908hp/6.2Lt = 146hp/Lt there's your map ;) the only thing I still admire about the S2K is that it doesnt need 14psi of assistance :cool:

Originally Posted by Victum

still 2700 lbs is pretty nice for a car with an engine that size
Body/Frame: Carbon Fiber/Composite/Steel Space Frame :cool:

Originally Posted by Homemade WRX
for pure numbers of an exotic or supercar, the coefficient of drag is kinda high...that'll hurt the top speed
I really like the car except for the front end...I'm picky

I agree, those headlights are kinda ugly :mad:

hey man, I remember meeting you once at an autocross event. I told you I had the jdm ej20t. I almost had it sold to some dude but he said it tried putting a 2002 wrx engine and it was a "no go" as he put it. Im not sure what or why it didnt fit. Im sure you know more about what year engine fits what year car, and tranny, he has a 2.2lt right now. If you know, or can link a site, send me a pm. thanks!!

Tom 10-26-2004 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Victum

yep... whoops :0wned:

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-26-2004 03:36 PM

[

need a map??

Displacement: 378 cu.in./6187cc
Horsepower: 908 bhp @ 6600 rpm

6187cc approximately 6.2Lt
908hp/6.2Lt = 146hp/Lt there's your map ;) the only thing I still admire about the S2K is that it doesnt need 14psi of assistance :cool:

Ill say it one more time the S2K has the MOST Hp per Lt of any N/A car in the world. Remember, This is N/A!!!

leolo007 10-26-2004 07:28 PM

Ill say it one more time the S2K has the MOST Hp per Lt of any N/A car in the world. Remember, This is N/A!!!

uuuuuh nice editing work!!! "I'll say it again" hahahah what a fag, I had heard S2K owners were cocky bitches but your the first one I meet... fag

Homemade WRX 10-26-2004 08:15 PM

hey man, I remember meeting you once at an autocross event. I told you I had the jdm ej20t. I almost had it sold to some dude but he said it tried putting a 2002 wrx engine and it was a "no go" as he put it. Im not sure what or why it didnt fit. Im sure you know more about what year engine fits what year car, and tranny, he has a 2.2lt right now. If you know, or can link a site, send me a pm. thanks!!

yeah man, I remember you. Any EJ series motor will bolt in the place of any other EJ series motor, the guy must have been an idiot...the tranny will bolt up and the mounts are the same. the only difference will be wiring.

Homemade WRX 10-26-2004 08:16 PM

the only thing I still admire about the S2K is that it doesnt need 14psi of assistance :cool:

but I bet this car has torque though...doesn't sacrifice all torque and power downlow for the very top end power...

dave22 10-26-2004 08:18 PM

Ouch :(

TheGoaT 10-26-2004 08:33 PM

900hp in a 2700# car and only a 10.44? Learn to drive bitches!

leolo007 10-27-2004 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by TheGoaT
900hp in a 2700# car and only a 10.44? Learn to drive bitches!

thats probably on the regular street tires it comes with, no slicks or even drag radials ;)

Jermizzle 10-27-2004 09:25 AM

If this car did beat the S2K in hp/liter production engine, the msrp for this thing is $249,900!!! i dont think you can compare a $30K S2000 with this.

Enigma 10-27-2004 09:42 AM

Beast. :thup:

An S2K doesn't belong in the line-up with one of these, or even be mentioned in the same thread. DIE YOUNG BIATCH.

MP5 10-27-2004 10:02 AM

damn, all the s2k haters. Fuck a s2k, yeah thats right i said it!!

FlimFlam 10-27-2004 01:52 PM

pimp...ass...headers.

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-27-2004 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by MP5
damn, all the s2k haters. Fuck a s2k, yeah thats right i said it!!

Fuck aS2K? Fuck a P.O.S Civic. Come up here and see what a S2K with 20lbs of boost can do. ;) I see that you have a S2K, thats funny

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-27-2004 03:56 PM

uuuuuh nice editing work!!! "I'll say it again" hahahah what a fag, I had heard S2K owners were cocky bitches but your the first one I meet... fag

Let me guess, You have some P.O.S. car and you are SO Hard. P/C thug? Maby you should know who you are talking to before you go calling people fags. That some real dumb shit, do you fell better about yourself? All that you need to know is that you are wrong and that you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. Dont talk shit when you cant back your ass up.
Just to let you know I do have a turboed S2K and it does run 20lbs of boost. Fucking FAG :fu:

TheGoaT 10-27-2004 07:20 PM

Come up here and see what a S2K with 20lbs of boost can do. ;)

lose?

Homemade WRX 10-27-2004 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by DiveRseAsyn
If this car did beat the S2K in hp/liter production engine, the msrp for this thing is $249,900!!! i dont think you can compare a $30K S2000 with this.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ-400 is a 2.0L with 405 bhp...or is suppose to be, no doesn't that beat both of these cars? of course it is about $80k

Brock Obama 10-27-2004 07:41 PM

aren't they only talking N/A?

Digger70chall 10-28-2004 06:13 AM

I would think they would only be comparing N/A vs N/A
it doesn't take a super Engineer to figure out you can make more HP/ci with a power adder than on straight compression and crazy rpm's

rsxintheblood 10-28-2004 09:29 AM

F series S2K engines are topped out when it comes to N/A performace so you have to add boost. S2k are nice cars but they are not gods answer to cars.

leolo007 10-28-2004 11:48 AM

Let me guess, You have some P.O.S. car and you are SO Hard. P/C thug? Maby you should know who you are talking to before you go calling people fags. That some real dumb shit, do you fell better about yourself? All that you need to know is that you are wrong and that you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. Dont talk shit when you cant back your ass up.
Just to let you know I do have a turboed S2K and it does run 20lbs of boost. Fucking FAG :fu:

if what I wrote makes me a P/C thug, what does all that make you??

I had heard S2K owners were cocky bitches but your the first one I meet... FAG

if you must know, you're the one that acted like a smart ass when you said:
"That didnt beat the S2K. The S2K motor makes the most Hp per Lt of ANY mass produced car. Its 120hp per Lt. They have the Rec. for the most Hp per Lbs. Go back and look at a little better"
then when I shut your little pie hole with "the map"
you go back do some little editing and change your post ( Last edited by BLACKTURBOS2K : 10-26-2004 at 06:36 PM. ), add N/A and then come back and reply as if I was an idiot and didnt read you post correctly the first time.
HAHAHHA and just keep posting man, you are some funny faggot :moon:

by the way, to the rest of the people replying here who are actually civilized. your right, the s2k is no challenge for this car, its turbo, much bigger displacement, and much mor expensive. But the truth is, as far as I remember the s2k had most hp/liter of any car turbo or n/a, now its just n/a ;)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ-400 is a 2.0L with 405 bhp...or is suppose to be, no doesn't that beat both of these cars? of course it is about $80k

you're absolutely right brother man!! I didnt know they were making that car already!

vmspionage 10-28-2004 12:03 PM

damn I need one right now

vmspionage 10-28-2004 12:03 PM

I said god damn

Homemade WRX 10-28-2004 01:14 PM

yeah, I know na to na but couldn't help but throw in a 4-banger that does 0-60 in 3.5 stock

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-28-2004 03:34 PM

lose?

I may lose to something but I bet it wont be to your truck ;)

gyl 10-28-2004 07:50 PM

hahahaha...all this hp per liter bs is lame...excuses ppl with small motors,little horsepower,and even smaller amount of torque.a s2000 has more hp per liter than my car too...but i bet i'd finish the 1/4 before ANY s2000 around here finishes the 1/8th.

TheGoaT 10-28-2004 08:39 PM

I may lose to something but I bet it wont be to your truck ;)

your welcome to come down and find out.

congrats on a 11 sec s2k since thats what your claiming you have

Homemade WRX 10-28-2004 09:17 PM

from all the hooked up S2k's I see in magazines making 300+ whp they don't show much improvement in times of acceleration...

TheGoaT 10-28-2004 09:18 PM

isn't he saying he won't beat your truck....?

read it again, he said he wouldnt lose.

Homemade WRX 10-28-2004 09:23 PM

read it again, he said he wouldnt lose.

yeah I caught it and made a post worth posting...thanks though :thup:

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-29-2004 06:10 PM

from all the hooked up S2k's I see in magazines making 300+ whp they don't show much improvement in times of acceleration...

A Mid 14 is good for a stock s2k I ran a 12.5 with 319rwhp and stock tires. I made 430rwhp with a blow headgasket and a bad piston. The car will be around a 11.5 easy with good tires. Did you ever see the vid with the turbo s2k? That was my car. I ran a 12.2 @ 119mph with Kumhos when I had the bad gasket. Iam going to put bigger Inj. in and a EMS. The turbo should be good for 28-32lbs, That will be good for well over 550rwhp. The motor is not stock. I have Wiseco pistons, AEBS sleeves, and Eagle rods.

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-29-2004 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by gyl
hahahaha...all this hp per liter bs is lame...excuses ppl with small motors,little horsepower,and even smaller amount of torque.a s2000 has more hp per liter than my car too...but i bet i'd finish the 1/4 before ANY s2000 around here finishes the 1/8th.

Ill put money on that. I have 2 s2ks that will take you up on that. I also have a 1.6lt Civic that will want to play also

BLACKTURBOS2K 10-29-2004 06:15 PM

your welcome to come down and find out.

congrats on a 11 sec s2k since thats what your claiming you have

Go to www.inlinepro.com and click on my car. You can see a dyno sheet and a 1/4 run made by John. 11.9@112mph
Theres you 11sec S2K