VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   S2K beat in hp/liter production engine = SSC AERO (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/s2k-beat-hp-liter-production-engine-%3D-ssc-aero-71453/)

BLACKTURBOS2K 11-01-2004 05:22 PM

Re: S2K beat in hp/liter production engine = SSC AERO

Originally Posted by Flite
I've beat many a Mustang in my S2000 and I think the Mustang made quite a bit more torque than the S, like twice as much at least....just a thought.

Iam sure you will win. The Gt only has 265hp and its 500+ more lbs then a S2K. There not fast at all, teh stock Cobra is not shit

Brock Obama 11-01-2004 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by BLACKTURBOS2K
There not fast at all, teh stock Cobra is not shit

I agree, a car making 380 RWHP stock is pretty shitty....

BLACKTURBOS2K 11-01-2004 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I agree, a car making 380 RWHP stock is pretty shitty....

How do they make 385rwhp when there rated @ 395-400 at the crank? I drove one. It had very good pick up at first but it didnt have shit at the top end

gyl 11-01-2004 06:17 PM

yes,they are rated at 390 crank hp...but i have been in several bone stock 03-04 cobra dyno sessions and just about every one of them dynoed 355-365 to the wheels.if you do the math that should yeild closer to 420-430 at the crank.ford and chevy have been under-rating the hp levels of their specialty cars for quite some time now.

Homemade WRX 11-01-2004 07:33 PM

let's all piss on each other and call each others cars crap, or respect the car for what it is and leave it at that...?
but if shit is talked...God help us all :rolleyes:

Brian T 11-01-2004 07:40 PM

I've beat many a Mustang in my S2000 and I think the Mustang made quite a bit more torque than the S, like twice as much at least....just a thought.

I'd like to see you run faster than a 13.5 in your stock S2000. :rolleyes: By the way, Nic didn't just pull that phrase out of his ass. It's a common saying among race car drivers.

Brock Obama 11-01-2004 07:52 PM

How do they make 385rwhp when there rated @ 395-400 at the crank? I drove one. It had very good pick up at first but it didnt have shit at the top end

Ford deliberatly and terribly underrated them ;)

Mongoose87 11-01-2004 08:08 PM

Thats funny :rolleyes: But I bet its not funny when a stock s2k beats you

I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Jason300zxTT 11-01-2004 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by uopaul
What a shame, the more this guy talks the more I think he is lying.

I love my stock S2k, I am not saddened by the fact that Goats pickup truck will out run me. Nor am I saddened by the fact that a $300,000 car will outrun me.

Well where should I start??? First off I can prove that this guy dosen't lie about his car. BLACKTURBOS2K His s2k puts over 400 to the ground and I belive it was something like 436whp at like 16-18psi. He has a built motor using weiso piston's,eagle rods, and I forget what sleeves. I belive he is running like 660 or 720cc injectors and is tuned using a AFC. I personally have been in and raced his turbo S2K. at 12psi I beat him at 18psi he owned me. Now just another fact. Jon at Inline Pro knows BLACKTURBOS2K very very well and both have Turbo S2K'S putting over 400 to the ground. maybe you check out there website before calling some one lying. Here ill help you out. go to www.InlinePro.com and then find the link where it says turbo kit's for the s2k. The black s2k pictured is BLACKTURBOS2K "shauns car" Now he may be a cocky fucker on a net but he has EVERY right to be. He has the sickest S2K around the NoVA area possibly one of the sickest in the US. Some respect should be giving to him considering he did everything to his car except tuning on his own.

TheGoaT 11-01-2004 10:25 PM

let me guess, from a roll?? where the torque is not much of a factor as it is from a stop.

TheGoaT 11-01-2004 10:27 PM

Iam sure you will win. The Gt only has 265hp and its 500+ more lbs then a S2K. There not fast at all, teh stock Cobra is not shit

hahaha do you not realize you can pick up a 04 cobra for about 2-3k more than you paid for your car, and for about 500 bucks it will run 11s? How much money is in your car to get an 11? hahah ya they arent shit. And they weigh like 800 pounds more.

TheGoaT 11-01-2004 10:28 PM

you dont need much on the top end when you put 6 cars on someone out of the hole. Its not a race to 200mph 2F2F.

TheGoaT 11-01-2004 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Well where should I start??? First off I can prove that this guy dosen't lie about his car. BLACKTURBOS2K His s2k puts over 400 to the ground and I belive it was something like 436whp at like 16-18psi. He has a built motor using weiso piston's,eagle rods, and I forget what sleeves. I belive he is running like 660 or 720cc injectors and is tuned using a AFC. I personally have been in and raced his turbo S2K. at 12psi I beat him at 18psi he owned me. Now just another fact. Jon at Inline Pro knows BLACKTURBOS2K very very well and both have Turbo S2K'S putting over 400 to the ground. maybe you check out there website before calling some one lying. Here ill help you out. go to www.InlinePro.com and then find the link where it says turbo kit's for the s2k. The black s2k pictured is BLACKTURBOS2K "shauns car" Now he may be a cocky fucker on a net but he has EVERY right to be. He has the sickest S2K around the NoVA area possibly one of the sickest in the US. Some respect should be giving to him considering he did everything to his car except tuning on his own.

you seem to be missing the point, 11.9 with 436whp in a "2800" lb car is not impressive.

gyl 11-02-2004 06:11 AM

that's an understatement.

01NFRs2k 11-02-2004 06:32 AM

Since when is an s2k a drag car? They are quick (not fast), but take them to an autocross to see what they are truely made for. All this is pretty basic. s2k's are top end vehicles, torqueless. Mustangs are the complete opposite. But once again we are comparing apples and oranges, an N/A 4-cyl. to a V8. I love my s2k and I would take it over a Mustang or any other domestic anyday, but some people feel different. Big deal. I'm sure we can all get along.

Digger70chall 11-02-2004 07:13 AM

if a 400HP s2k is one of the "sickest" in the area or country then i feel sorry for them...i'm talking the car not you personally blaks2ktypeguyperson. Seeing srt-4's putting out those numbers right after their introduction and s2k's are fighting for them when they've been out for how long? a 400HP car is impressive but i thought the almighty s2k would be good for more, especially turboed and wrapping up to 14jillion RPM's. This message is sponsored by digger and i approve this message.

Flite 11-02-2004 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by TheGoaT
let me guess, from a roll?? where the torque is not much of a factor as it is from a stop.

At the track....just like you can't call every S2000 a high 14 second car...you cant call every GT a mid 13 second car. Fact is, a stock GT usually runs a low to mid 14.

And yes an S2000 running an 11 is impressive....even if it is with 400+ hp. It'slike making a lightning pull 1.0+ on the skidpad, or beat a miata through a slalom. It's not what the vehical was designed to do, to make it do it is an accomplishment. You can try to convince me that you're not hating all you want but the fact is that you are. His car is impressive, maybe not to you and id doesn't have to be. Look at what you drive, your stabdards for a vehical are on the opposite end of the spectrum from his....that doesn't make his accomplishments any lass. Give credit where credit is due.

Jason300zxTT 11-02-2004 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Digger70chall
if a 400HP s2k is one of the "sickest" in the area or country then i feel sorry for them...i'm talking the car not you personally blaks2ktypeguyperson. Seeing srt-4's putting out those numbers right after their introduction and s2k's are fighting for them when they've been out for how long? a 400HP car is impressive but i thought the almighty s2k would be good for more, especially turboed and wrapping up to 14jillion RPM's. This message is sponsored by digger and i approve this message.

Sorry thats right i forget V8's are the sickest thing and anything with less displacement dosent compare. Look dick head. He has 4 less clyd then you and ALOT less weight. Get your head out of the v8 gods ass and admit your wrong. His s2k makes over 430 to the wheels that means he has a 500hp S2K flywheel. Thats like your fucking v8's making 1000 or 900whp. same concept. He is making ALOT of power for a 4 clyd enough to walk your Z06's oh wait thats prob to modern for you. Its enough power to walk your 500hp 1967-75 muscle cars. Now eat a dick and give credit where credit is due.

Jason300zxTT 11-02-2004 07:45 AM

At the track....just like you can't call every S2000 a high 14 second car...you cant call every GT a mid 13 second car. Fact is, a stock GT usually runs a low to mid 14.

And yes an S2000 running an 11 is impressive....even if it is with 400+ hp. It'slike making a lightning pull 1.0+ on the skidpad, or beat a miata through a slalom. It's not what the vehical was designed to do, to make it do it is an accomplishment. You can try to convince me that you're not hating all you want but the fact is that you are. His car is impressive, maybe not to you and id doesn't have to be. Look at what you drive, your stabdards for a vehical are on the opposite end of the spectrum from his....that doesn't make his accomplishments any lass. Give credit where credit is due.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Digger70chall 11-02-2004 08:24 AM

um once again you are too busy spouting crap to see what i posted...i didn't mention a v8 in there at all
cliff notes for the Nova (weez are the baddest str33t rAc3rs evAr)

modded SRT-4 >>>> modded s2k

if 400HP is the best that can be done I feel sorry for owners who mod em. Now they are nice cars for what they are.
On a side note:
my 440ci > your TT

01NFRs2k 11-02-2004 08:44 AM

I love how people can make general statements like modded srt-4>modded s2k... if you want a car with a cheap interior, looks like ass, fwd, get an srt-4... there's a lot more to a car than straight-line power which is about the only thing an srt-4 is good for

Nic 11-02-2004 10:22 AM

Thats funny :rolleyes: But I bet its not funny when a stock s2k beats you

Please, oh PLEASE DO, show me ANY stock S2000 in the country that has put up better 1/4 mile numbers than my STOCK 2002 Mustang GT.

Bandit 11-02-2004 10:30 AM

you guys are funny...

Ws64u2try 11-02-2004 11:32 AM

I ran 12.35 with 310 hp.. and 307 lb/ft of torque :)

Mr.2 11-02-2004 11:33 AM

my penis is bigger than all of yours.

jester 11-02-2004 11:48 AM

Now he may be a cocky fucker on a net but he has EVERY right to be. He has the sickest S2K around the NoVA area possibly one of the sickest in the US. Some respect should be giving to him considering he did everything to his car except tuning on his own.

I dunno, I think his car is nice and thats cool that he built it up and everything. But honestly, I really don't care much for people acting like an elitist asshole just because of what they have. I think myself and many others would have a lot more respect if he was slightly more humble instead of trying to think he's better than everyone becuase of a car. In my eyes, having a turbo S2K isn't an excuse to be a cocky fucker, sorry. But that's just me.

leolo007 11-02-2004 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by jester
I dunno, I think his car is nice and thats cool that he built it up and everything. But honestly, I really don't care much for people acting like an elitist asshole just because of what they have. I think myself and many others would have a lot more respect if he was slightly more humble instead of trying to think he's better than everyone becuase of a car. In my eyes, having a turbo S2K isn't an excuse to be a cocky fucker, sorry. But that's just me.

:stupid:

couldnt have said it better.http://www.puertoricodragracing.com/YaBBImages/huh.gif

gyl 11-02-2004 12:40 PM

Sorry thats right i forget V8's are the sickest thing and anything with less displacement dosent compare. Look dick head. He has 4 less clyd then you and ALOT less weight. Get your head out of the v8 gods ass and admit your wrong. His s2k makes over 430 to the wheels that means he has a 500hp S2K flywheel. Thats like your fucking v8's making 1000 or 900whp. same concept. He is making ALOT of power for a 4 clyd enough to walk your Z06's oh wait thats prob to modern for you. Its enough power to walk your 500hp 1967-75 muscle cars. Now eat a dick and give credit where credit is due.

umm wrong...a 900-1000 hp v8 run's well into the 8's....that is 6-5 seconds faster than stock...a huge gain.so you tell me how a 450-500 hp s2000 only getting a gain of 2 seconds over stock is the same?how about learn something before you post.and if you wanna talk about what i drive....i have 2 stangs...one is a extremely high hp car.that's how i know your little comparison doesn't work here bud.

Flite 11-02-2004 01:00 PM

And with that statement you've lost all credibility. Go drive a modded SRT4, and then drive a STOCK S2000. Drive them like real cars too. Hit the brakes, have some fun in the rain, put them through some autoX times....tell me which one is more fun and which one is a better car. I have...

Originally Posted by Nic
Please, oh PLEASE DO, show me ANY stock S2000 in the country that has put up better 1/4 mile numbers than my STOCK 2002 Mustang GT.

If you'll read the rest of my posts you'll see where I said "just as every stock S2000 isn't a slow high 14 second car...every stock Mustang GT is NOT a mid 13 second car. I've seen plenty...in fact the vast majority of stock GTs run low 14s...even mid 14. I ran 14 flat and a best of 13.87. That will beat ALMOST every stock mustang GT I've ever seen.

Also, don't think that his S2000 is the fastest one around...there are a few in the 600hp range and I know of at least one thats in the 700 range. Will it run 6s? nope. Will it be incredibly fun to drive? Yep....what else matters? It's all about what you consider fun, S2000s are one of the funnest cars that money can buy. Thats the bottom line.

(on a side note) that guy is kind of arrogant and might have gotten a warmer welcome if he was a little more humble, I'm not saying I like the guy....just his car.

Woodrow 11-02-2004 01:14 PM

If you'll read the rest of my posts you'll see where I said "just as every stock S2000 isn't a slow high 14 second car...every stock Mustang GT is NOT a mid 13 second car. I've seen plenty...in fact the vast majority of stock GTs run low 14s...even mid 14. I ran 14 flat and a best of 13.87. That will beat ALMOST every stock mustang GT I've ever seen.

Maybe you should learn to read the entire thread. Nic wasn't talking directly to you. He was talking about this comment.

Thats funny:rolleyes: But I bet its not funny when a stock s2k beats you
he just used your comment about torque as well.

Not to mention a vast majority of them DO run 13's stock. Hate to break it to ya, but the average is 13.7-14.1 You will see a few mid 14's out of the autos. Then again I have also seen 14.2's in an auto as well.

As for the whole 436 whp running 11.9 w/ 2800 pounds, is really pathetic. There have been 3300 pound mustangs with less than 320 rwhp running 11.5's and Many other heavier cars running those times with less hp. He may be proud of his car and he should be. Lets not mistake this as him being God because that time,hp,weight excludes him from being anywhere close to that.

leolo007 11-02-2004 03:45 PM

I have never seen a stock mustang gt running 13s, in fact I have never lost to a stock or even mildly modded mustang gt with my 14.3 second civic from roll or from a stop. yeah Im sure they're out there but I have personally never seen them.

another thing, Im not defending the turbos2k guy because I think he's a fag, and has a very low self esteem and builds a hot car to make friends. but about his time, I think in this case and every case trap speed should be presented when posting 1/4 mile times, with that you can generally determine the potential of the car if it had a good launch off the line.
I have seen a car run low low 14's at X mph, and chop a complete second off with good tires at same mph trap speed.

Digger70chall 11-02-2004 04:10 PM

And with that statement you've lost all credibility...

S2000s are one of the funnest cars that money can buy.

your credibility is gone when you say "funnest"

Soon2BeStangin 11-02-2004 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by leolo007
I have never seen a stock mustang gt running 13s, in fact I have never lost to a stock or even mildly modded mustang gt with my 14.3 second civic from roll or from a stop. yeah Im sure they're out there but I have personally never seen them.

another thing, Im not defending the turbos2k guy because I think he's a fag, and has a very low self esteem and builds a hot car to make friends. but about his time, I think in this case and every case trap speed should be presented when posting 1/4 mile times, with that you can generally determine the potential of the car if it had a good launch off the line.
I have seen a car run low low 14's at X mph, and chop a complete second off with good tires at same mph trap speed.

You've never seen a stock GT run into the 13s? Then you obviously havent looked.

Woodrow 11-02-2004 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by leolo007

It helps if you go to the dragstrip. :D I have seen several stock GT's run 13's. I am on over 5 different mustang sites and see them there all the time. Just because your neck of the woods doesnt have them, doesn't mean the mainstream doesn't.

Jason300zxTT 11-02-2004 05:15 PM

um once again you are too busy spouting crap to see what i posted...i didn't mention a v8 in there at all
cliff notes for the Nova (weez are the baddest str33t rAc3rs evAr)

if 400HP is the best that can be done I feel sorry for owners who mod em. Now they are nice cars for what they are.
On a side note:
my 440ci > your TT

What are you trying to say? you wanna run my TT? ::confused::

Jason300zxTT 11-02-2004 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by jester

Now I agree... when your less cocky you do seem to get more respect and more people like you. Good point.

Jason300zxTT 11-02-2004 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by gyl
umm wrong...a 900-1000 hp v8 run's well into the 8's....that is 6-5 seconds faster than stock...a huge gain.so you tell me how a 450-500 hp s2000 only getting a gain of 2 seconds over stock is the same?how about learn something before you post.and if you wanna talk about what i drive....i have 2 stangs...one is a extremely high hp car.that's how i know your little comparison doesn't work here bud.

you took that wrong... way wrong look at what I said.

He has a 250hp car from factory it now makes 500.

Thats like you guys who make 350hp from factory making 700

Same concept i may of over did or said it but thats what i ment.

Woodrow 11-02-2004 05:35 PM

you took that wrong... way wrong look at what I said.

He has a 250hp car from factory it now makes 500.

Thats like you guys who make 350hp from factory making 700

Same concept i may of over did or said it but thats what i ment.

Yes but he runs 11.9 with 2800 pounds. He should be ALOT faster. That's why many are not impressed. You can take a LS1 and with more weight and less mods and hp still ran faster.

Jason300zxTT 11-02-2004 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Yes but he runs 11.9 with 2800 pounds. He should be ALOT faster. That's why many are not impressed. You can take a LS1 and with more weight and less mods and hp still ran faster.

Who runs 11.9?

Shaun "BLACKTURBOS2K" I dont belive has ever ran a 11.9 yet. the only person with a Turbo S2k I KNOW of that ran a 11.9 was the owner of inline pro a guy named Jon and he let off towards the end and trapped at 112 mph Shaun's black turbo s2k trapped at like 118 one time and i think 122 the next. So the speeds are more then enough to run mid to low 11's. But running on kumo ecsta tires dosent help a s2k to much and O yea the shitty axles and rear ends they run.

Soon2BeStangin 11-02-2004 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Woodrow
It helps if you go to the dragstrip. :D I have seen several stock GT's run 13's. I am on over 5 different mustang sites and see them there all the time. Just because your neck of the woods doesnt have them, doesn't mean the mainstream doesn't.

Psssst....www.fordpower.net/forums

:cool: