Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

Old 04-16-2004, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default Re: Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Whats up man, I remember meeting you that night after briefly runnin down valley view blvd.

Yeah I sold the apexi system. To be honest I loved the N-1 look, I just wanted something different.

Right now its just stock cat-back, painted black, no shiney tips, gutted cat, and apexi downpipe with a 3" Electric Q-tec exhaust cut-out mounted below the 02 housing. Hold the switch either way and its fully adjustable, I love it. While in town its so much quieter than my 3", and it screams at full throttle when open. The install was a bitch because theres no real space to mount the big thing without worries of scrapping, because my car is pretty slammed. I had to have an exhaust shop Y off my apexi downpipe and mount it there. I even passed inspection with it .

But anyways, glad to see more dsmers are showing up! They are definitley underrated, not to many people know the potential of them otherwise everyone would own one.
If you ever feel like sellin that thing, holla at me I luv it.

I dont remember which SBR turbo it is that I will get, but I would be happy with right at 400whp on my car. I do not really care much for more because those cars break way too much past 400whp. I always like to have injectors with more than I need, so I dont have to worry about maxing out the duty cycle and such. (I always like to have room to expand and grow) Plus I always like to let my car run more on the rich side rather than the lean side. Leaning out a DSM is not my idea of making your car faster. and yea DSMLink is the best investment to put into that car
Old 04-16-2004, 02:11 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

then youd have to worry about grip hehehe!

yea im lookin at a 1g awd talon, might go pick it up this weekend..
Old 04-16-2004, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

callmecobra96 will become famous soon enough

haha garan will never get a car...he went from honda, to gsx, to f-body, to gsx, to f-body, to honda, to volvo, to honda, to gsx. he changes his mind every week...
Old 04-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Question Re: Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

Originally Posted by callmecobra96
haha garan will never get a car...he went from honda, to gsx, to f-body, to gsx, to f-body, to honda, to volvo, to honda, to gsx. he changes his mind every week...
ha, your one to talk!

atleast im sticking to a CAR..

*EDIT: Oh yea, I remember, the night before I got my bike, you said "Yea right you wont get it," the next day, I bought it.. maybe you will bring me more luck! If the guy is able to meet(havent heard back yet), Im goin to Charlotte, NC tommorow..

Last edited by GaRn; 04-16-2004 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

callmecobra96 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GaRn
ha, your one to talk!

atleast im sticking to a CAR..

*EDIT: Oh yea, I remember, the night before I got my bike, you said "Yea right you wont get it," the next day, I bought it.. maybe you will bring me more luck! If the guy is able to meet(havent heard back yet), Im goin to Charlotte, NC tommorow..
cough cough bike! hey atleast i have the best of both worlds now...well atleast the best of the off road world....the maro is coming along tho
Old 04-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Registered member

such a nice day.. sucks i didnt get to ride today...

phillip, that car looks NICE! hope you get it..
Old 04-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by fc735
and i really hope you are buying that car from the guy in Eye Candy, cootees.....and not just linking to a photo on this same site.. http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49701
Yes, I did. I met him up in richmond today to pick it up. I didn't really buy it though. I traded the integra to him for it straight up. It runs good. but has a serious exhaust leak. I now need to find a shop that will decently charge me to remove to broken studs from the head and put some new ones in.
Old 04-17-2004, 07:43 AM
Registered member

I swear I am really cursed to never get a car.. My moms acura was hit by a driveshaft that fell off of a damn semi this morning on the interstate, took out the front end, radiator, and who knows what else underneath the car!!!!

So I cant go get the car today.. If he still has it next Tues. lol, I will get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

How does stop you from getting the car today?
Old 04-17-2004, 08:34 AM
Registered member

Cant drive up there in the truck, not the best idea for a 6 hour total trip hehe, it has 150k miles..

Quick Reply: Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.