Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

Old 04-15-2004, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

Hey wasup guys. I'm new to the board but not new to my good ol home town Roanoke, VA.

Garen GarnXe gave me a link to this board and here I am making my first post tryin to get into the scene. After 14 or so many years of bein away from my home, and living in Wilmington, NC (Carolina Beach to be specific) I may be moving back to Roanoke in December of this year. Some of your guys on Willaimson (sp) may have seen me riding around checkin out everybody elses cars. Maybe "street racing" a couple of you. I try not to make it a bad habit so its a rarity for me. I chilled in the 2 gas stations where everybody turns around at. Saw some seriously nice looking cars, but few fast cars. Unfortunately i cannot say much about either because well, my car is 99% stock Take a look at these pics below and maybe you will recognize me (or my car) ridin around back in the summer and christmas/new years times, and during the 3 day school breaks since sept of 2003. It was nice sayin hello, feel free to leave your .02

P.S. Supras and DSM's are my most fav cars N/T Or Turbo Does not Matter
Attached Thumbnails Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-car1.jpg   Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-car2.jpg   Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-car3.jpg   Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-slip1.jpg  

Last edited by elementalwindx; 04-15-2004 at 06:40 PM.
Old 04-15-2004, 06:39 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

hey whats up man! wish we had car meets like that(dsm) up here in Roanoke.. damn.

Didnt know you might be movin up here, thats kick ass though..
Old 04-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

callmecobra96 will become famous soon enough

hey whats up man....i sold the cobra...did you ever get that turbo working that you bought for 10 bucks?
Old 04-15-2004, 10:05 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello budro.....Dunno what else to say so I'll just leave ya with a
Old 04-15-2004, 10:11 PM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

YESSSSSS another DSM'er...welcome man...
Old 04-15-2004, 11:13 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Where in Roanoke are you? I'll look for you on the side of the road somewhere and see if I can help you one day maybe.

lol, j/j, seriously, I'll look for your car places see if I recognize you or somn. You goin to the track tomorrow nite?

Last edited by BSeriesTurbo; 04-15-2004 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:26 AM

Cool Re: Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.

Originally Posted by callmecobra96
hey whats up man....i sold the cobra...did you ever get that turbo working that you bought for 10 bucks?

Your the guy who had the supercharged cobra that you sold so frign cheap? Man I woulda pulled a loan str8 outa my ass for that price to own your car. That thing was lovely other than the problems lol.

That 14b? its still sitting in 2 pieces under my bed, I just need to put this WG I got from my friend on it, and get a clamp and its fine. but I duno how to put the WG on and I'm just lazy.

and its not really worth doing a 14b conversion on my t-25 :-P they're not that much of a diff for me to spend 250$ doing a conversion. I'd much rather buy a Slow Boy Racing tubro. They have one that bolds up in place of the t-25 that is so much better and just under 1,000$. but thats a ways down the road.

I'm still in Wilmington, NC here. I'll probably visit Roanoke again sometime in the beginning of July. I'd love to meet that girl who owns the supra. Any guy knows that any chick whos into cars is gotta be a fun chick. I just wanna ride in her car lol. Check out the local supra here:

(Yea I wish it was mine, its at least 600whp i believe, and that turbo isnt even a full production turbo from what I remember rich tellin me (the owner))
Attached Thumbnails Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-supra1.jpg   Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-supra2.jpg   Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.-supra3.jpg  

Last edited by elementalwindx; 04-16-2004 at 03:36 AM.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:11 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

At least he doesn't drive a 240...

I have a good friend down in Wilmington. I've been down there a lot in the past few years.
Old 04-16-2004, 04:26 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the threads. This is philip, you came over to my house one night with garen and lauren last summer. I have the talon and integra. Well, had the integra.. trading it for a gs-t today after work.

Oh and garen, we'll get some Star City DSM meets going shortly after I get the site rolling. (I'm having difficulties with the damn forums right now or else it would be up)
Old 04-16-2004, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by cootees
Welcome to the threads. This is philip, you came over to my house one night with garen and lauren last summer. I have the talon and integra. Well, had the integra.. trading it for a gs-t today after work.

Oh and garen, we'll get some Star City DSM meets going shortly after I get the site rolling. (I'm having difficulties with the damn forums right now or else it would be up)

oh hell yea dude! oh and I am a network admin for a few local small businesses here, and I run several small websites, if you need any help starting your site, I'm the guy to come to for advice or help if you need it.

Off the top of my head I can count 4 dsm's in roanoke

Spoolin' (Andrew)
Me (soon)
You
Garen (hopfully soon)
and a couple others w/ body kits.

lol thats enough for a good start. The dsm meets here usually have a least amount of 15 dsm's per meet. Myrtle beach totalled like ermm....30 i believe.

Quick Reply: Not so New guy in Roanoke VA.