Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Old 06-12-2011, 05:13 PM
RevTek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol
Default Re: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Originally Posted by Reloaded
How good does this fit?

fits like a glove according to chaser and re-spec

but really everyone knows......................YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:27 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by calisol
fits like a glove according to chaser and re-spec

but really everyone knows......................YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But when is it acceptable to pay any amount of money REGARDLESS if it knock off or real deal and receive the wrong part? that's like going to Honda and receiving a starter for an accord when you ordered for a civic, it's the wrong part plain and simple, and it was shitty on Chaser Auto's end to charge a re-stocking fee for the part

Last edited by NasTHatch; 06-12-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:44 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

that s2k kit does fit like doo doo, but is obviously not mounted. With a little grinding and heating im sure it would fit. People want a full body kit for cheap and want it to fit perfect. Its really hilarious!!! Now what happend to this guy was wrong.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:47 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

yeah maybe a screw or bolt hole not lining up easily is one thing....But that shit on the s2000 makes chaser look like shit.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:53 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
that s2k kit does fit like doo doo, but is obviously not mounted. With a little grinding and heating im sure it would fit. People want a full body kit for cheap and want it to fit perfect. Its really hilarious!!! Now what happend to this guy was wrong.
Grinding and heating isn't going to add material to these wheel cut outs

Old 06-12-2011, 05:57 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

the kit is no where near "ON" the car...its sitting there..look at the angle of the kit compared to the fenders...its sitting way up...if it was fitted down so it flowed with the hood line it would fit the fenders...i could make a vertex kit look like that if i wanted to...

it needs the headlight pockets trimmed and most likely the mount trimmed where it bolts to the radiator support...

most kist are thick1/2 and only need to be 3/16 to fit properly...the oem manafacturer uses 1/8-3/16 thickness bumpers and the tolerances are for that....

now it does suck when you pay 5-600 for a kit...but in reality they dont fit..at all without cutting/grinding/fiberglassing/modifying of brackets and a lot of other stuff.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:00 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by nftuatn
the kit is no where near "ON" the car...its sitting there..look at the angle of the kit compared to the fenders...its sitting way up...if it was fitted down so it flowed with the hood line it would fit the fenders...i could make a vertex kit look like that if i wanted to...

it needs the headlight pockets trimmed and most likely the mount trimmed where it bolts to the radiator support...

most kist are thick1/2 and only need to be 3/16 to fit properly...the oem manafacturer uses 1/8-3/16 thickness bumpers and the tolerances are for that....

now it does suck when you pay 5-600 for a kit...but in reality they dont fit..at all without cutting/grinding/fiberglassing/modifying of brackets and a lot of other stuff.
i agree BUT your average joe does not want to do all that nonsense, they want to get the parts, get them painted and mount them
Old 06-12-2011, 06:02 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
i agree BUT your average joe does not want to do all that nonsense, they want to get the parts, get them painted and mount them
oh i know that...ive had many people bring kits by and i tell them up front it needs to be fitted first..."oh its fine...just paint it"

then they come back..."it doesnt fit"....
Old 06-12-2011, 06:05 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Originally Posted by nftuatn
oh i know that...ive had many people bring kits by and i tell them up front it needs to be fitted first..."oh its fine...just paint it"

then they come back..."it doesnt fit"....
there was a company called StreetStyler that sold knock off lips and what not and they fit PERFECT, i bought lips from them because they fit without issues and for the price, it was cheaper to buy and replace their lips than to buy legit, but they are not around anymore for doing shady stuff, Chaser will be this way if they don't stop the bullshit
Old 06-12-2011, 06:34 PM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

But when is it acceptable to pay any amount of money REGARDLESS if it knock off or real deal and receive the wrong part? that's like going to Honda and receiving a starter for an accord when you ordered for a civic, it's the wrong part plain and simple, and it was shitty on Chaser Auto's end to charge a re-stocking fee for the part
exactly! you buy e bay replica shit=shit.....
you go to honda and you dont get the right part im 200% positive you would get a full refund/or the right part no questions asked the 1st time there was a problem and you could have stayed in your own area code instead of a 5hr drive
Originally Posted by RE-SPECGARAGE
yes, no and exactly!
Originally Posted by Reloaded
Grinding and heating isn't going to add material to these wheel cut outs
EXACTLY!!!
[/QUOTE]

there was a company called StreetStyler that sold knock off lips and what not and they fit PERFECT, i bought lips from them because they fit without issues and for the price, it was cheaper to buy and replace their lips than to buy legit, but they are not around anymore for doing shady stuff, Chaser will be this way if they don't stop the bullshit
mackin industries/jdmfuckinsuperdopeshit.com>ebay

Quick Reply: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD