Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Old 06-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero
Default Re: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

I quoted a few people for this post, but changed my mind to just generally address all of you. First off thanks to everyone I have done business with and met in person for the nice responses. Love the BN FD so much.

First off, Justin's situation is shit. I did not want to charge him, nor do I think he should have, but my hands are tied. I have no control over the money. If it was my company it would not go down like this, but it's not and the most annoying part is reading all these posts across every major forum. The "chaser aero/bodykit" thread on Zilvia has been all positive since I started helping people, the s2ki threads all went in positive directions and that god forsaken bumper does fit with a days work of labor by our tech (not acceptable for consumers <--- I understand this). The support has to come off as well and that bumper sucks and I tell people not to buy it.

If you actually read some of those posts you can see I did A LOT compared to what this company was doing, nothing. As for the one issue with BmoreSti on the Subi forums that was all about a trunk he ordered and dealt only with our manager. I can't fix every issue, but I try my hardest to keep all my customers happy. People on s2ki told me to start my own business, haha.

And Justin, Dan is seriously a ghost. Yes, I do have his cell phone number, but I am not going to give it to you. He RARELY answers anyone, including me and he hasn't been here for the last few days and he may only show up for an hour or two and leave again. It's his company and he can come and go as he pleases and not return any messages. Nothing, let me bold that, NOTHING else I can do for you.

And read through the end or look at the dates. I've been working here a few months.
Zilvia - http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/14650...o-bodykit.html
S2ki - http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/8542...#entry20467114

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/8580...#entry20664904

Last edited by ChaserAero; 06-13-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:29 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

FYI,

If you want to be taken as more than a "voice" of a company who has shit customer relations, then you may want to start making these problems more known to upper management.

Regardless of how good of a person you are, you still work for a company that has terrible business practices...and therefore you are an affiliate of that organization.

It seems like the only thing that keeps them afloat, is you. Maybe make mention of that.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:30 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
FYI,

If you want to be taken as more than a "voice" of a company who has shit customer relations, then you may want to start making these problems more known to upper management.

Regardless of how good of a person you are, you still work for a company that has terrible business practices...and therefore you are an affiliate of that organization.

It seems like the only thing that keeps them afloat, is you. Maybe make mention of that.
Or like other people said he should quit and set up shop himself with people he trusts. Could make a loooooot of money in the richmond/vabeach area with that crap.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

FYI,

I am the one at the OC Car Show, Hyperfest, East Coast Bash, local meets, etc. with my business cards and chaser shirt so I am out there meeting people and I can only say so much. This company is only 5 people so what I do does get noticed. Although a little more recognition and support is always nice. I might just film a day at work so you can see what I do agree with and how I don't with other things.

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
Or like other people said he should quit and set up shop himself with people he trusts. Could make a loooooot of money in the richmond/vabeach area with that crap.
Not sure if I would start selling my own product/set up shop, but I do appreciate the support.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Reloaded again.

^^Thanks for at least signing the -rep. Don't take it personally since I myself have never scammed anyone.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Sucks because Chaser could be a great convenience to people on a budget like me. I hear a lot of bad but I always hear positive stuff when it comes to Joe.
We need more people like you. Hopefully you get the recognition you deserve and things turn around
Old 06-13-2011, 10:57 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

FYI,

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Exactly. I'm not buying into this bs.

So basically what we learned here is, this company doesn't give a fuck has a "F" rating with the BBB, multiple complaints on different forums. Has a owner who doesn't exist, people who work there have such a high moral compass, hate seeing people get fucked. Can't do anything to help people who got fucked, but still collect a check from this company. Why even support a place and its outstanding employees like that??
Old 06-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DOOM
Exactly. I'm not buying into this bs.

So basically what we learned here is, this company doesn't give a fuck has a "F" rating with the BBB, multiple complaints on different forums. Has a owner who doesn't exist, people who work there have such a high moral compass, hate seeing people get fucked. Can't do anything to help people who got fucked, but still collect a check from this company. Why even support a place and its outstanding employees like that??
It's not my money. I can't cut the checks to send to customers and I can't hit the refund button the PayPal. Yes, I do still collect a check, a check I need to pay the retarded amount of student loans I have. If I didn't need this job I wouldn't commute 100 miles a day on I95 in shit traffic and deliver parts and meet people at my house to sell parts. I stand behind the parts the best I can and will continue to try and gain some trust/respect in the community.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:44 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by ChaserAero
It's not my money. I can't cut the checks to send to customers and I can't hit the refund button the PayPal. Yes, I do still collect a check, a check I need to pay the retarded amount of student loans I have. If I didn't need this job I wouldn't commute 100 miles a day on I95 in shit traffic and deliver parts and meet people at my house to sell parts. I stand behind the parts the best I can and will continue to try and gain some trust/respect in the community.
I guess as-long as the checks keep coming in fuck it pretty much. (dirty deeds, done dirt cheap)

Just remember "karma" when someone flips the fuck out over "company policy" and you give them that speech "I just work here, I need moniez..I have no problem taking yours, Im just the help. I go to church every sunday and help blind kids read"

And folks this is what you get for you hard earned money, spend it somewhere else.

Last edited by DOOM; 06-13-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor

Dear assfullofshit,

I have never sold anyone a product on purpose and known it was bad without telling them before the sale. The issue with the Corolla this thread was started about went above my head. His problem is with Kayla. Yes, I sold him a part that in my inventory is labeled incorrectly. I told him to bring it back and we should be able to straighten it out. I did not expect what transpired to happen.

ITS NOT MY COMPANY. When I make a sale and there is an issue my first thought is fix the issue or refund when necessary. Not save the sale or charge someone a fee. I can't change that policy. What is so complicated about that?

And I do have a problem with taking people's money and a part doesn't work out and I feel 10x worse when my owner says, "that's business" and won't refund them. So read over some of those threads about me helping people before you come in here and comment like another fucking troll.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:26 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by ChaserAero

Can you make my car float too?

Quick Reply: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD