Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Old 06-13-2011, 12:27 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM
Default Re: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Originally Posted by ChaserAero
Dear assfullofshit,

I have never sold anyone a product on purpose and known it was bad without telling them before the sale. The issue with the Corolla this thread was started about went above my head. His problem is with Kayla. Yes, I sold him a part that in my inventory is labeled incorrectly. I told him to bring it back and we should be able to straighten it out. I did not expect what transpired to happen.

ITS NOT MY COMPANY. When I make a sale and there is an issue my first thought is fix the issue or refund when necessary. Not save the sale or charge someone a fee. I can't change that policy. What is so complicated about that?

And I do have a problem with taking people's money and a part doesn't work out and I feel 10x worse when my owner says, "that's business" and won't refund them. So read over some of those threads about me helping people before you come in here and comment like another fucking troll.
What a professional response. I couldn't expect more from the level of professionalism of you and this company.

Last edited by DOOM; 06-13-2011 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Can you make my car float too?
I can do anything you need.

I think he had stock suspension here and then put coils on.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

It's your aim handle when I clicked it, which I guess is fake. I was going to attempt and message you. I could be a lot more unprofessional, but I am happy with that response since I've been through this ringer about 100x in the last month.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 PM
C.R.E.A.M

It's your aim handle when I clicked it, which I guess is fake. I was going to attempt and message you. I could be a lot more unprofessional, but I am happy with that response since I've been through this ringer about 100x in the last month.
Actually that is my aim sn
Old 06-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Former Vendor

Then please explain where the lack of professionalism comes into play?

The part where you are called out for being a troll? Or the part where I tell the complete truth about this company and how I operate?

Stop editing your posts to make them sound better.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:38 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by DOOM
What a professional response. I couldn't expect more from the level of professionalism of you and this company.

Yep I agree. Sounds like a bunch of college kids trying to run a business. The owner is never available. The policies suck. They sell you the wrong part, you don't want to do business with them so they sell you a restocking fee for giving you the wrong part. Nice!!! If it was the correct part and dude returned it, then I understand the fee.

I love it's not my Company I just follow the rules. Thats a great customer service response. Stop bad mouthing your employer and stand by the policy with out saying "I just work here and collect a check, there is nothing I can do for you" If a company won't allow it's employees to fix issues properly with their customers (i.e. return, discount, cool free stickers, a reach around) the company is on a spiral down fall.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Jesus christ, give the guy a break.

The asshat here is the owner you prickasses.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:41 PM
C.R.E.A.M

Then please explain where the lack of professionalism comes into play?

The part where you are called out for being a troll? Or the part where I tell the complete truth about this company and how I operate?

Stop editing your posts to make them sound better.
So the BBB rating is false?

All the other forums that have been ripped off, unsatisfied is false?

Admitted you are just a pawn in this game, you're just the help, The owner doesn't exist?

And I do have a problem with taking people's money and a part doesn't work out and I feel 10x worse when my owner says, "that's business" and won't refund them. So read over some of those threads about me helping people before you come in here and comment like another fucking troll.
But have no issue receiving this money to pay off loans and live?
Old 06-13-2011, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor

I couldn't get in touch with the owner if my life depended on it.

You know what here is me not being professional. I am 22, graduated college last Spring and got this job about 5 months ago. I deal with this shit on every forum we are a member of almost daily because of what the owner has set me up for, which was complete failure and previous sales employees as well.

I SAID DO NOT CHARGE HIM THE FEE. Get him in here to post again. I gave him a good deal on parts I expected to be correct, which they were not, then he comes in and deals directly with the manager face to face. I can't stop her from making that charge happen. What is so complicated here? I mean really, explain how I am the bad guy for this?

Yes, this company has been on a serious spiral into Hell. I beg, pleaded and have almost quit 6 times since I've been here because I had to battle for those refunds on s2ki. I am not going to support the policy and I never will until it changes. So, when we are talking about all of this I do put it on Dan and Kayla because it's out of my hands. Do you try to kill the cashier at a store when the manager comes over and says, "Too bad, you returned this 30 minutes past due." No you have a problem with the manager. Don't shoot the messenger.

If you have an actual issue or feel you can say all of this to me call me 443 303 1622
Old 06-13-2011, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DOOM
So the BBB rating is false?

All the other forums that have been ripped off, unsatisfied is false?

Admitted you are just a pawn in this game, you're just the help, The owner doesn't exist?

But have no issue receiving this money to pay off loans and live?
I make an hourly rate or commission on sales. I don't make commission on anything refunded or sales gone bad so this whole shit storm isn't helping me at all. So, not really profiting if I am not helping people.

BBB rating is 100% true. Most people who submitted a vote or however that works had a bad experience. This company sucked when I started here. There was a complete lack of communication across the board. Even though there were still plenty of sales I don't know how the staff dealt with it.

And yes, the owner is a figment of my imagination.

Quick Reply: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD