Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

lost on wheel and tire stuff

Old 01-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold
Default lost on wheel and tire stuff

ok i have a 94 honda accord and i was looking to get rims and some tires i was wondering if anyone knew if i could fit 15x8.25" Drag dr44's on my accord and tuck em kinda and if so what would be the best tire size to go along with the rims?
Old 01-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: lost on wheel and tire stuff

Just keep the stock wheel, or near stock offset.
An 8.25" inch wheel diameter is going to have a bigger offset.
And why do you need 8.25 inches of wheel?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold2_slow_2_go is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SoySauce
Just keep the stock wheel, or near stock offset.
An 8.25" inch wheel diameter is going to have a bigger offset.
And why do you need 8.25 inches of wheel?
dont wanna keep stock im tired of it thats all ive had is close to stock stuff it gets old, im trying to give this car a different look than the rest of my other cars and 8.25 inches of wheels because thats what i have the chance of getting for a steal
Old 01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by 2_slow_2_go
dont wanna keep stock im tired of it thats all ive had is close to stock stuff it gets old, im trying to give this car a different look than the rest of my other cars and 8.25 inches of wheels because thats what i have the chance of getting for a steal
That's kind of wide for a honda that isn't getting abused at the track, unless you're into the slam stretch poke faggotry (if that's the case you suck).

Will they fit and tuck? Yes
Will you have a little trouble making them tuck? Yes
As for tire size you need to specify what look you're going for be it faggotry or not

Last edited by Gen_Crunchytoes; 01-05-2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Gen_Crunchytoes
That's kind of wide for a honda that isn't getting abused at the track, unless you're into the slam stretch poke faggotry (if that's the case you suck).

Will they fit and tuck? Yes
Will you have a little trouble making them tuck? Yes
As for tire size you need to specify what look you're going for be it faggotry or not
what would you consider getting if not the 8.25? cause i want it to have a nice size lip on it but dont want to have to mess with it too much im gonna get the fenders rolled reguardless