Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

Old 09-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

See if there is any interest on a trade.

I have a Jeep TJ that I'll most likely be driving a lot more. For awhile it's been a garage queen. It currently sits on 35x10.50 boggers with 15x8 classic II's with 5x4.5 pattern. Anyone want to trade wheels and tires? How about tires? You want to buy wheels, tires, both then PM me.

If your trade is of lesser value, add cash or other things as well.

Roughly 1000 miles on the setup

To keep this as a discussion as well and not just a trade thread what tire do you DD? Tire has to be light truck and preferably mud-terrain or all-terrain. How many miles do you drive on said tire in a day/week?

Thanks.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:15 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

Hmmmm...

I currently ride a set of BFG 33X12.5X15's on my truck. I am upgrading to 36X14.5X16 TRXUS STS swampers next week.

Not sure what Im gonna do with the leftover 33's....
Old 09-08-2010, 04:55 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Default Re: Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

Originally Posted by УДАР ОСЛА
Hmmmm...

I currently ride a set of BFG 33X12.5X15's on my truck. I am upgrading to 36X14.5X16 TRXUS STS swampers next week.

Not sure what Im gonna do with the leftover 33's....
Condition? MT's? KM or KM2?
Old 09-08-2010, 06:18 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by -JB-
Condition? MT's? KM or KM2?
I'll have to look this weekend when I go home. 3 are in pretty good shape with a good amount of tread, they have a little cracking cause they are old haha. I shredded the 4th so I need to find one with the same tread depth. I'll let you know though.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Fitty Tuckin

I'll have to look this weekend when I go home. 3 are in pretty good shape with a good amount of tread, they have a little cracking cause they are old haha. I shredded the 4th so I need to find one with the same tread depth. I'll let you know though.
Let me know because I have two 33x12.50/15 BFG MT's KM's that I could use. All I would need is two more. Three if I want to keep one as a spare. I'm interested so let me know. Also I pasted the Buick today and reminded myself to stop and get the info for the car and send to you.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 AM
NAZI mod

Let me know because I have two 33x12.50/15 BFG MT's KM's that I could use. All I would need is two more. Three if I want to keep one as a spare. I'm interested so let me know. Also I pasted the Buick today and reminded myself to stop and get the info for the car and send to you.
Ok well I have 3, so we can work something out..... What kind of condition are your 35's in?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Ok well I have 3, so we can work something out..... What kind of condition are your 35's in?
Think I'll just keep them and buy yours since yours are in OK condition Mine are in nearly new condition with roughly 1000 miles on them. If I can find cheap 33's to run I'll keep the 35's for when I need them.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:23 AM
NAZI mod

Think I'll just keep them and buy yours since yours are in OK condition Mine are in nearly new condition with roughly 1000 miles on them. If I can find cheap 33's to run I'll keep the 35's for when I need them.
sounds good to me.
Old 09-10-2010, 04:37 AM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

I've Daily'd TSLs, BFG A/Ts, and Dunlop Mud Rovers.. If you can get past the noise (which isn't bad compared to boggers), I'd go with the TSLs again or the Dunlop's
Old 09-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack Zack

Toyo M/T's. Ive driven on just about every tire you can imagine, boggers, tsl (bias and radial), Bfgs, nittos, mickeys, etc etc. Toyos will get crazy good mileage, aren't loud, and look good.

Quick Reply: Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD