Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

be careful at the oceanfront

Old 12-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute
Default be careful at the oceanfront

i got pulled today on 17th street for being 1 inch over in the back on my superduty.. there really starting to crack down on it, and when i was pulled he also checked my emergency brake.. virginia beach must be hurting bad for money
Old 12-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Fuck my life

TexasGlock23 will become famous soon enoughTexasGlock23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: be careful at the oceanfront

Af friend of mine received 3 tickets one night. They were his fault however, but one was arguable. Live and learn. I choose to stay away from there.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:41 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

You just don't drive a modified vehicle at the beach, that's like walking into a store thats getting robbed.

Park away from the beach and go walk around to find them snow bunnies.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:44 PM
Registered member

slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx slowrx

how much was it lifted?
Old 12-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

just 8 inches on 36s.. lol its ridiclous
Old 12-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Now rockin a Jeep

MitsukillinS2K is an unknown quantity at this point

I was down there last night but my wrangler is only lifted on 33s. That and it was about 230 in the morning and I was the only person there on the strip.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered Member

10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx

if you have truck tags id fight in court.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:31 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I got 2 tall,2wide,disregard red light(even tho it was yellow),no side markers, not even a year ago on south ind. sux.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:33 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

i always wondered if lifted trucks got pulled over. good to know. lol.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:13 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

i got pulled over once . . 4 inch suspension, 3 inch body and 35's . . . originally pulled me over for my offroad lights not being covered (11 of em lol) . . .
anyways tryed to hassle me over bumper height but he didn't know how to measure it correctly and couldn't read a ruler . . . . tried to say i was 36 inches .. .i looked at him and said where the hell you meausreing to when i looked down he was measuring to the top of the bumper

only 26 to the bottom of the back and 28 to the bottom of the front . . . he tried to say the bumpers had been lowered blah blah blah at that point told him to just give me a ticket and i'd see him in court . . . cuz i knew i was legal . . . .he let me off with a warning and gave me some shit like if i see this truck again i'm gonna pull you over, take your tags and you have to pass state inspection again (which has nothing to do with bumper height or lift really except safty in no lift blocks in front and stuff like that) . . .

the funny part is probably 5 or 6 months later i put it up on 44's and never got pulled . . think he was just had a hurt ego cuz when he walked up the the truck he couldn't see in the window (had to be 5' nothing). . . .

now my bumper heights are about 54 on both ends lol. . . it still has tag and insurance on it but i don't dare hit the highway with it lol

Quick Reply: be careful at the oceanfront