Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Don't have permission to access?

Old 10-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11 cmjw11
Default Don't have permission to access?

I've been a member since Sept. of 2008 with this account name (cmjw11) I had issues with my original account "showandgotc" that just stopped working one day. Now all of a sudden after almost 3 years with this current and only account I get a message saying I don't have permission to get on the backroom thread, and not to mention it looks as if other threads are hidden from me that I normally would be able to see like the gun thread under classifieds. Any clue's as to why my account isnt working right all of a sudden. (this would be the cmjw11 account i am referring to. Thanks
Old 10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: Don't have permission to access???????????

Originally Posted by cmjw11
I've been a member since Sept. of 2008 with this account name (cmjw11) I had issues with my original account "showandgotc" that just stopped working one day. Now all of a sudden after almost 3 years with this current and only account I get a message saying I don't have permission to get on the backroom thread, and not to mention it looks as if other threads are hidden from me that I normally would be able to see like the gun thread under classifieds. Any clue's as to why my account isnt working right all of a sudden. (this would be the cmjw11 account i am referring to. Thanks
Few changes have been made. To fap to the backroom you need Patron status. So either support this forum or no more fap on VaDriven for you.

Oh an it would have been easier to PM a mod, so now you may get some GREAT answers.

Reason why your first screen name stopped working was maybe you were banned???
Old 10-11-2011, 01:15 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Did you have Patron and it expired recently?

Are you gay?

Wanna see my penor?
Old 10-11-2011, 01:22 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Maybe you should come here more often and read about the changes that happened.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:10 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

ibtl
Old 10-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

A+ thread.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:36 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Neither of those forums are available to the general public anymore, so its not just your account.

Originally Posted by -JB-
now you may get some GREAT answers.
That might not be a good idea …

Originally Posted by Flite
Trolling has ramped up lately... I think I might have to go on another banning spree soon.

It was a question. Answer it or ignore it.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by eng
Neither of those forums are available to the general public anymore, so its not just your account.

That might not be a good idea
Exactly but we both know someone would come in with a smart comment.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:50 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by -JB-
Exactly but we both know someone would come in with a smart comment.
This is true, I only put that there in hopes of dampening the inevitable whining when someone gets an infraction/banned for picking on the newbies.

Are some of the threads dumb? Yes. However, the less posts/replies they get the faster they go off the first page. Hopefully people can learn to use their browser back button more often.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by eng
This is true, I only put that there in hopes of dampening the inevitable whining when someone gets an infraction/banned for picking on the newbies.

Are some of the threads dumb? Yes. However, the less posts/replies they get the faster they go off the first page. Hopefully people can learn to use their browser back button more often.
That takes the fun out of it.

I think of new posters like the first day in prison.

Quick Reply: Don't have permission to access?