VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/)
-   -   Don't have permission to access? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/dont-have-permission-access-415717/)

cmjw11 10-11-2011 12:58 PM

Don't have permission to access?

I've been a member since Sept. of 2008 with this account name (cmjw11) I had issues with my original account "showandgotc" that just stopped working one day. Now all of a sudden after almost 3 years with this current and only account I get a message saying I don't have permission to get on the backroom thread, and not to mention it looks as if other threads are hidden from me that I normally would be able to see like the gun thread under classifieds. Any clue's as to why my account isnt working right all of a sudden. (this would be the cmjw11 account i am referring to. Thanks

-JB- 10-11-2011 01:05 PM

Re: Don't have permission to access???????????

Originally Posted by cmjw11 (Post 7404809)
I've been a member since Sept. of 2008 with this account name (cmjw11) I had issues with my original account "showandgotc" that just stopped working one day. Now all of a sudden after almost 3 years with this current and only account I get a message saying I don't have permission to get on the backroom thread, and not to mention it looks as if other threads are hidden from me that I normally would be able to see like the gun thread under classifieds. Any clue's as to why my account isnt working right all of a sudden. (this would be the cmjw11 account i am referring to. Thanks

Few changes have been made. To fap to the backroom you need Patron status. So either support this forum or no more fap on VaDriven for you.

Oh an it would have been easier to PM a mod, so now you may get some GREAT answers.

Reason why your first screen name stopped working was maybe you were banned???

burnoutboy 10-11-2011 01:15 PM

Did you have Patron and it expired recently?

Are you gay?

Wanna see my penor?

Lord Humongous 10-11-2011 01:22 PM

Maybe you should come here more often and read about the changes that happened.

TATTRAT 10-11-2011 02:10 PM

ibtl

3xNakedCall 10-11-2011 02:14 PM

A+ thread.

eng 10-11-2011 02:36 PM

Neither of those forums are available to the general public anymore, so its not just your account.

Originally Posted by -JB- (Post 7404821)
now you may get some GREAT answers.

That might not be a good idea …

Originally Posted by Flite (Post 7404377)
Trolling has ramped up lately... I think I might have to go on another banning spree soon.

It was a question. Answer it or ignore it.

-JB- 10-11-2011 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by eng (Post 7405004)
Neither of those forums are available to the general public anymore, so its not just your account.

That might not be a good idea

Exactly but we both know someone would come in with a smart comment.

eng 10-11-2011 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by -JB- (Post 7405013)
Exactly but we both know someone would come in with a smart comment.

This is true, I only put that there in hopes of dampening the inevitable whining when someone gets an infraction/banned for picking on the newbies.

Are some of the threads dumb? Yes. However, the less posts/replies they get the faster they go off the first page. Hopefully people can learn to use their browser back button more often.

Lord Humongous 10-11-2011 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by eng (Post 7405038)
This is true, I only put that there in hopes of dampening the inevitable whining when someone gets an infraction/banned for picking on the newbies.

Are some of the threads dumb? Yes. However, the less posts/replies they get the faster they go off the first page. Hopefully people can learn to use their browser back button more often.

That takes the fun out of it.

I think of new posters like the first day in prison.