Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

burnt exhaust tip?

Old 10-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: burnt exhaust tip?

Originally Posted by hondaslutt
just as i read this 2 fire trucks and an ambulance blew past my work lol. made me giggle
I AM ILLUMINATI.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I've been praying to baby Jesus for the past 30 min
Old 10-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by Praefectus
Im not saying that I WANT to buy the ebay muffler, Im really just wondering if anyone has had any experience with doing it themselves. And yeah, I COULDVE done a google search, but isnt VADriven for things like this? Shit, I never even said that I was going to burn my exhaust tip, I just think that the blue looks cool. Whatever happened to all the mind set of "do what you want to your car, its yours and if you like something, do it. who gives a damn whatever anyone else thinks." And the only reason I have so much hate for some of these people is because some of them are jokingly mean, and others are just mean for no damn reason. Like the posts where they put Mythbusters and the Y U NO GUY, that was funny, it made me laugh. But honestly, theres really no sense in using so much hostility for no reason. All I did was ask a question about cars, on a forum website about cars. So forgive me.
Wanna know how I know your a fucking idiot?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Originally Posted by Praefectus
Im not saying that I WANT to buy the ebay muffler, Im really just wondering if anyone has had any experience with doing it themselves. And yeah, I COULDVE done a google search, but isnt VADriven for things like this? Shit, I never even said that I was going to burn my exhaust tip, I just think that the blue looks cool. Whatever happened to all the mind set of "do what you want to your car, its yours and if you like something, do it. who gives a damn whatever anyone else thinks." And the only reason I have so much hate for some of these people is because some of them are jokingly mean, and others are just mean for no damn reason. Like the posts where they put Mythbusters and the Y U NO GUY, that was funny, it made me laugh. But honestly, theres really no sense in using so much hostility for no reason. All I did was ask a question about cars, on a forum website about cars. So forgive me.
It says Automotive Discussion, not Automotive Advice or Automotive Help.

Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
you're argument from that point on is irrelevant.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I've been praying to baby Jesus for the past 30 min
Sorry... cant help you with that...
Old 10-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by Delbanner
In other news... Tonight, a local Honda faggot was arrested for setting fire to about 3/4ths of his neighborhood in the projects, prompting fire trucks from several districts around his home town to converge on the area. When investigators asked the youth why he did it, he claimed that members from a local forum instructed him on how to oxidize the exhaust tip of his "phresh shit" for a "banging sweet" look. He surrendered to police without incident.

Psychologists estimate the youth's intelligence to be somewhere in the low twenties. His arraignment is scheduled for next Thursday.
None of the local tree squids stood a chance... dried up and burnded
Old 10-11-2011, 09:12 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

who +rep'd op?
Old 10-11-2011, 09:36 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Trolling has ramped up lately... I think I might have to go on another banning spree soon.

It was a question. Answer it or ignore it.