Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good shop for tint?

Old 10-13-2008, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation
Default Re: good shop for tint?

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
I would go with Solar Tinting, http://www.virginiasolartinting.com/
They did a PERFECT job on a Legacy for a lady I work with, they WILL be doing mine whenever I get around to it. I've also read several people online that were happy with their work.

RPM does great work, but I don't like their CS and can't stand to have things done to my car when I don't ask for them (RPM stickers on my window, and another more serious instance I won't get into).

I can't say anything for the new guy, but I have heard great things about the past guy. The guy I work with did a website for the owner a few years back and had his windows tinted and he said they were great and never had any problems with it.

Let's make this real easy, 1st things 1st, reeeeeeeeealy think about about this Markj how could we be in business over 23 years putting out bad customer service? No one is that naive, don't let STI FTMFW play that Jedi mind trick on you. Why don't you come in for yourself and see our CS 1st hand, infact just ask for me and I will show you the best CS in town, FYI we have been honored by the Better Business Bureau every year the "Golden Torch Award" not one complaint since day 1, we are your "Ultimate Discount Autosalon Superstore" so in turn we take pride in every vehicle we service, that is why we have been around since 1985 (Pimpin Ride Since 85). If you get a chance please check out our Tint specific website www.advancedtint.com as we have added new additional cool feautures , we do alot of services at RPM, RPM is a division of Advanced Window Tint, we stress we don't Tint on the side, Tint is the main business here, you can see all of our services at www.rpmsuperstore.com, if we do any service we are the best at it or we don't do it so you can the have the confidence that you got it done right, this is the AWT / RPM way. Since this is a special occasion I know you have seen several prices, so the buck stops here, our price for your 07 Civic is 2dr/ $350 or 4dr/ $450, we will Tint your vehicle for $150, also keep in mind because the price went down, you can rest assure the East Coast Tint Championship skills will not change 1%, you will still get the 2/dr $350 4dr $450 tint job, in fact anyone reading this from this month we will "NOT MEET" we "WILL BEAT" any written competitors price "PERIOD", just ask. Everyone deserves a championship installation.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

The tint on the left looks like something you get from Walmart and do yourself. I wouldn't call that competitors.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Not Yet

markj has disabled reputation

im getting the windows tinted tommorow, ill give details afer the work has been done!
Old 10-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Not Yet

so i took the car to RPM superstore and let me tell you they did a great job! Customer service was top notch and they were very honest and took great care of my car! Kyle explained everything to me and even met my deadline of 12 o clock for pick up! thanks again RPM
Old 10-14-2008, 10:43 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

damn mark i would have spray painted your windows for free.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Glad to hear you had a good experience with RPM, somehow I doubt you would have been given the same service if you had walked in off the street.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation

Glad to hear you had a good experience with RPM, somehow I doubt you would have been given the same service if you had walked in off the street.
Mission accomplished.

STI FTMFW resistance is futile.

"When the Heat's a Mother, Advanced Tint is your Daddy! www.advancedtint.com
Old 10-14-2008, 12:32 PM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

x2
Old 10-15-2008, 05:49 AM
Not Yet

i did walk in off the street,so i made a post on here before i apeared at the shop. The service was great! i will send more people their way!

Last edited by markj; 10-15-2008 at 06:12 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:31 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by markj
i did walk in off the street,so i made a post on here before i apeared at the shop. The service was great! i will send more people their way!
What they were referring was that you being someone who never posted on here at all and just happened to come in for work and not telling them you are on a forum.

Quick Reply: good shop for tint?