Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

good shop for tint?

Old 10-10-2008, 07:36 AM
Not Yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
markj has disabled reputation
Default good shop for tint?

anyone know a good shop for getting tint done in richmond, its on a 07 civic si and i want it pretty much perfect(because im a pest) rpm and solar eclipse are two companies i have heard of anyone know how good they are? thanks!

Last edited by markj; 10-10-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:45 AM
Joey Blocks

joeyblocks19 has disabled reputation
Default Re: good shop for tint?

idk know where you are but Action Tint in fredericksburg did a few cars for me and a few friends and did awesome jobs im a perfectionist and i think they do good work
Old 10-10-2008, 11:18 AM
Not Yet

im in richmond!
Old 10-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

The Tint Doctor on Brook Rd near Parham. He used to be across from Wawa, but now is working out of the back of the Boss Hoss motorcycle place a on the same side of the road Wawa is on. The company his been around for 10-15 years. The guy doing it now just took it over. He charged $185 for a 4 door car. His name is Jacob and can be reached at 804-553-0278. If you have any problems he will take care if you, but I haven't had any issues, neither has my mom or my boss that took his 2 cars there.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:15 PM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Originally Posted by markj
anyone know a good shop for getting tint done in richmond, its on a 07 civic si and i want it pretty much perfect(because im a pest) rpm and solar eclipse are two companies i have heard of anyone know how good they are? thanks!
I would go with Solar Tinting, http://www.virginiasolartinting.com/
They did a PERFECT job on a Legacy for a lady I work with, they WILL be doing mine whenever I get around to it. I've also read several people online that were happy with their work.

RPM does great work, but I don't like their CS and can't stand to have things done to my car when I don't ask for them (RPM stickers on my window, and another more serious instance I won't get into).

Originally Posted by Strychnine
The Tint Doctor on Brook Rd near Parham. He used to be across from Wawa, but now is working out of the back of the Boss Hoss motorcycle place a on the same side of the road Wawa is on. The company his been around for 10-15 years. The guy doing it now just took it over. He charged $185 for a 4 door car. His name is Jacob and can be reached at 804-553-0278. If you have any problems he will take care if you, but I haven't had any issues, neither has my mom or my boss that took his 2 cars there.
I can't say anything for the new guy, but I have heard great things about the past guy. The guy I work with did a website for the owner a few years back and had his windows tinted and he said they were great and never had any problems with it.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:22 PM
=D

Mesto will become famous soon enoughMesto will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
I would go with Solar Tinting, http://www.virginiasolartinting.com/
They did a PERFECT job on a Legacy for a lady I work with, they WILL be doing mine whenever I get around to it. I've also read several people online that were happy with their work.

RPM does great work, but I don't like their CS and can't stand to have things done to my car when I don't ask for them (RPM stickers on my window, and another more serious instance I won't get into).

I can't say anything for the new guy, but I have heard great things about the past guy. The guy I work with did a website for the owner a few years back and had his windows tinted and he said they were great and never had any problems with it.
I agree with Virginia Solar Tinting
Old 10-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

SmokeCRX has disabled reputation

I'm in southside, and I have had all my cars done at a place called Sunblok over on huguenot rd. near Rt 60 (midlothian tnpk.). Hole in the wall place. but they do very good work and at a pretty good price.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:08 PM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

try the tint master or hulios by chesterfield auto parts.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:13 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

hulios did windows on a friends old car, did a pretty good job and decent price.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:36 PM
Not Yet

thanks for all the help guys!

Quick Reply: good shop for tint?