Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My Home Made Shift Knob/Extender (Made From a Broken Napa 1/2in Socket Wench)

Old 09-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA
Default Re: My Home Made Shift Knob/Extender (Made From a Broken Napa 1/2in Socket Wench)

Originally Posted by shawn22
So are you upset that the dude is more creative than you, and can actually modify something to work instead of bolting parts on or something? Heaven forbid you do something to your car that you actually have to think about what you're doing to make it work.
Dear god, would someone just take the time to actually READ my posts before you start assuming stuff? I was never hating, I just sheerly did not under stand the point of it. Thats its. Plain and simple. Any other remarks I made after the fact were either a. me joking around or b. me being a sarchastic dick, which I classify under joking around.

Why so serious? (no Joker pun intended)
Old 09-24-2009, 07:21 PM
Non Spelling Asshole

Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez Natchez
Default Re: My Home Made Shift Knob/Extender (Made From a Broken Napa 1/2in Socket Wench)

Mine is almost 12in. tall but has less than a 6 inch throw from 1-2

Old 09-25-2009, 07:31 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

mine is almost 12 inch too
Old 09-25-2009, 07:42 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

That's some creative shit! Props!
Old 09-25-2009, 07:46 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

it looks cool, alittle much for a honda though, if it was a truck or something it'd like it alot more. But for spending your time on something productive/creative

here's a photo of a shifter my friend put together a year or two ago

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello

I'd laugh if it broke and you punched your deck... lullz...
and that is exactly why its not in his truck anymore, haha
Old 09-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

hoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to beholdhoodbridge is a splendid one to behold

man were u readin my wagon thread? lol .mine isnt an extension tho its a hole 1/2 inch breaker bar