Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

crashed

Old 01-05-2010, 09:22 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: crashed

Originally Posted by jebsurf
I have bad luck

And my fav
Spoiler

i fucking lost at the people jumping over the cliff in the airplane pic.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Neg rep me please

miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt miatamatt

Originally Posted by yanko 15
anybody else kinda chuckle at how he sits when he is racing??
Lolololol I was thinking the same thing. I guess stunting really is a habit
Old 01-21-2010, 08:32 PM

audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy audienguy

Took me a while to round up the old photos from my parents computer. Story: I was a naive 17 year old HS kid with great grades and no sense of vehicular control. Accident happened on Cedar Bush Rd. in Gloucester County (for those familiar), at that nice curve near the church (before they repaved it). Right after school, say 3pm, heading from Providence to Hickory Fork. From the stop sign at the fork, I ripped up through third by the time I hit the curve (doing sixty or better). Had I ducked down into the curve it would've been cake, minus the risk of oncoming traffic (the one bit of sense I had). I took the outside, which slops to the outside ditch. Car began sliding toward the ditch and I did the one thing not to do: tap the brake. Car ripped sideways, rear wheels in the ditch collecting dirt. Eventually enough built up to flip me on the roof and sliding like a hockey puck. My brother (who I found out later wasn't even buckled) crawled out fast as hell, leaving me hanging for a second collecting my dumbass thoughts.

Car was a 95 Impreza 1.8 5speed Couple. Had the car together maybe three months after repairs and a thorough cleaning. Been driving a year at this point, all cars NOT my own really.

Ambulance ride and a reckless driving ticket later, the carnage:

I was numb for a few weeks after emotionally, although my brother and I made it out injury free, due to the fact I could have hurt someone else being so careless. My dad, on the other hand, had some therapy for that. Instead of pulling the motor (still good and RUNNING) and scrap the car, he made me junk it.....with a sawzall and an ax!

We ended up hauling the clip and quarter sections to the dump, and ebay'ed all the good bits left. Since then I've been accident free for six years (one speeding ticket a year after the accident) and never dick around as much as I did in HS. Never drive more than seven over is my motto. One other big thing I can say: purchasing and maintaining you OWN car generates appreciation for the vehicle. No burning off tires you have to replace or running a motor to the wall you have to maintain (at least for me, and disregarding hobbiest).
Old 01-22-2010, 06:56 AM
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

hello everybody these are my crash pics. Nothing to serious.

some before

this is my accident. the blue subie wagon in the last pic pulled out in front of me and i t-boned him. He was at fault, i was going about 40mph when it happened. this happened almost 4 yrs ago.

Old 01-22-2010, 06:58 AM
Ghetty Green

J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30 J-DIRTY30

the rebuild

Old 01-22-2010, 06:59 AM
Ghetty Green

the final product

I dont get to post pics that much, so this was a chance for me to post them all in one shot lol.