Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

crashed

Old 12-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
egcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these parts
Default crashed

post your crashed cars or when your crashed your car and what happend ill start with mine.

Well i was at a stop sign when a lady in a beemer got right beside at the stop sign because she was going to turn so she blanked my view and i couldnt see and i thought it was clear to go so i moved up next thing i know a black truck hit me and broke my bumper with his tires heres my pics.
Attached Thumbnails crashed-100_7124.jpg   crashed-100_7125.jpg  
Old 12-06-2009, 12:07 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: crashed

did you thank her?
Old 12-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

egcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these partsegcivic93 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by burton
did you thank her?
i was you know but she left.
Old 12-06-2009, 12:14 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egcivic93
i was you know but she left.
lets see pics of your entire car i bet its JDM as shit!
Old 12-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by burton
lets see pics of your entire car i bet its JDM as shit!
na not really rite now i looks busted because my bumpers havent got painted yet

This is before the crash

And this is now

Old 12-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

post your crashed cars or when your crashed your car and what happend ill start with mine.

Well i was at a stop sign when a lady in a beemer got right beside at the stop sign because she was going to turn so she blanked my view and i couldnt see and i thought it was clear to go so i moved up next thing i know a black truck hit me and broke my bumper with his tires heres my pics.
Worst thread ever, and worst grammar ever. You're missing about five periods and several commas.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Dirk Dickbutt
Worst thread ever, and worst grammar ever. You're missing about five periods and several commas.
ok and who cares about grammer.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:20 PM

morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid morbid

kid ran a stop sign and t-boned me

92 5-speed sc3

I got a 9 grand settlement out of it. I don't think it was enough though.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:22 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by morbid
kid ran a stop sign and t-boned me

92 5-speed sc3

daaaaamn!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 01:28 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

anybody else kinda chuckle at how he sits when he is racing??

Quick Reply: crashed