Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:42 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.

Originally Posted by nftuatn
they is hard to find in iowa...obviously
They want to put the lsjuan ina traxtor
Old 01-23-2010, 04:51 PM
7,433,579 ^_~

loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635

bet you it was a V6 too

-.-
Old 01-23-2010, 04:55 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by loser635
bet you it was a V6 too

-.-
Nope.

it was a fully loaded Z-28 with a blown engine.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:10 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
Some details I forgot to mention.

Steve has been to the DMV (satans asshole) TWICE to try to reslove this issue for Mr. faggitron. They told him the same thing twice... He needs to call the dealership and have them register the car in his name and then they need to transfer the title to steve.

SO steve has told this fucktard TWICE to call the dealership, which for some resaon they wont do. there is no point in steve getting the car titled in his name if he is going to just transfer it to the douchebag.

The guy is being a lazy faggot, plain and simple.

negative.

I would seriously look at things before jumping to conclusions.

The fact of the matter is if he sold the vehicle, he is responsible for paying the taxes, which is the main reason for titling a vehicle. What was done on this vehicle is considered jumping title, which is a felony in VA.

Or does the seller have a dealers license? if he did, then everything that I am seeing regarding this transaction was done incorrectly.

I would like to know if there is more info regarding this, cause it can become a very bad situation.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:10 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Sounds like your boy was too lazy to get the title to begin with and ended up passing the buck to the chump from Iowa. Sweet move.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:13 PM
1/2 man 1/2 amazing

specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154

everyone is going to jail.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

federal pound you in the ass prison
Old 01-23-2010, 05:38 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
federal pound you in the ass prison
Maybe That is what he was hoping for ? followed by ATM?

Old 01-23-2010, 05:41 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by HatefulMechanic
negative.

I would seriously look at things before jumping to conclusions.

The fact of the matter is if he sold the vehicle, he is responsible for paying the taxes, which is the main reason for titling a vehicle. What was done on this vehicle is considered jumping title, which is a felony in VA.

Or does the seller have a dealers license? if he did, then everything that I am seeing regarding this transaction was done incorrectly.

I would like to know if there is more info regarding this, cause it can become a very bad situation.

Originally Posted by 9civic5
Sounds like your boy was too lazy to get the title to begin with and ended up passing the buck to the chump from Iowa. Sweet move.

Steve bought the car for PARTS. He recieved the title from the guy he bought it from with the car, in case he ever wanted to title the car. He never intended to title the car, and if you guys want to get technical, the dealership who orginially repo'd the car in south carolina is at fault for not filling out the correct paperwork.

The car was sold AS A PARTS CAR, and this was told to the guy from iowa. He could have been a complete dick and just threw the title away, but like the guy he bought it from, he included it in case the guy ever wanted to title the car.

Steve does not have a dealers license, which is not required for private party to private party sales, and IIRC you only need it if you sell a certain amount of cars per year or something.

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 01-23-2010 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:51 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
Steve bought the car for PARTS. He recieved the title from the guy he bought it from with the car, in case he ever wanted to title the car. He never intended to title the car, and if you guys want to get technical, the dealership who orginially repo'd the car in south carolina is at fault for not filling out the correct paperwork.

The car was sold AS A PARTS CAR, and this was told to the guy from iowa. He could have been a complete dick and just threw the title away, but like the guy he bought it from, he included it in case the guy ever wanted to title the car.

The father has a justifiable case, I would look things over myself.

The fact the selling dealer did not have it titled correctly is on them, I agree. But he is responsible for getting either a non-repairable certificate, a salvage title, or a branded title. You cannot legally sell a vehicle without some form of an ownership certificate that is legal.

The incorrectly repo'd title is not legal or valid from what I can tell from the info provided. I dont think anything is different between a dealer or an individual, but I cannot legally sell a vehicle I have for parts unless it has a title or a non-repairable certificate.

Quick Reply: LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.