Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.

Old 01-23-2010, 02:37 PM
NAZI mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.

First off, all I have to say is L-O-motherfucking-L at this idiot.

I'll start with the backstory and then get to the funny shit.

My buddy steve (grifter757) sells a 99 camaro with title issues (car had a repo tile and the dealership never did the paperwork, so it went through 3 different owners with a fucked up title) to this guy from Iowa.

Said idiot comes down from iowa, and picks up the car for $2000. WE BOTH informed him at the storage unit that there was a title issue with the car and it couldnt be titled in VA. Steve then gave the guy the title with "LIEN" stamped on it and a stack of paperwork that pretty much explained how to title the car. He basically had to get the dealership in SC to title it in thier name and then transfer it to the new owner, which would be them, not steven. This guy THEN proceeds to say "oh, it shouldnt be a problem, my state is pretty easy going on titling cars with issues".

9 months later, the guy is STILL hounding steven for the title. Read this email he recieved.

Stephen:

You may not remember me but i am Sam's Father. I was there with Ben in May when we came to look at the Camaro and when we purchased and loaded it up to bring it to Iowa. I have been following the discussions you have been having with Ben and Sam concerning the title for the Camaro.

I feel that your actions, or lack there of, have been totally unacceptable in this matter. Federal Law requires you to license and title a repossessed car within 12 months, and yet you failt to do that. Secondly, whenever you sell a car, you are required in all 50 states to provide a valid title for that car when you sell it..

And i will also mention that i have the bill of sale which you signed and sent it to same. On the bill of sale, you state that you will deliver said title to Sam free of all encumbrances etc. That means it must be in your name first.

I feel you have failed in both of those matters. This situation has placed Sam and Ben in a precarious situation with the bank we deal with.

Here is the way i require the situation to proceed. You must make a journey to South Carolina to register the title in your name. Then you will transfer title of the car to yourself in Virginia. After that, you will sign the title over to Samuel XXXXX. And then you will send all pertinent information to me, Mark XXXX at XXXX Mason City, Iowa 50401.

In case you are wondering. I have copies of all the paperwork that you have in your hand, as does my bank. I will allow 30 days for this matter to be resolved. At that time, if we have not received a valid title for the car. I will ask the bank to take the steps it needs to take to protect its investment and i will contact the proper authorities to move on this issue. I believe a car that is sold without proper title is considered a stolen vehicle by most law enforcement and i fully intend to report it as such.

That being said, if you do take the steps necessary to get us the proper title, provide me with your expense receipts and i will willingly help you with those costs so that does not become too much of a burden to you. But i will do that only after i have the title to the Car.

I regret that i have to take this stance, but we did in good faith buy the car from you and you in no way indicated there was any problem with the title, or for that matter, that you had never titled the car in your name. It has been over seven months since we picked up the car . Please work with me so we can get this situation resolved.
This fucking retard bought the car with a loan check (first mistake) and secondly, in the bill of sale, it states NOWHERE that steven will produce a valid title for the car. This guy is obviously full of shit, and makes absolutley no sense with his statement. The last sentence is the best though.... HE HANDED HIM A TITLE DATED 2003 WITH A DEALERSHIP NAME ON IT. How fucking hard is it to comprehend that it was NEVER REGISTERED in his name?

CLIFFS!!!!

-Steven buys car with fucked up title for parts.
-Steven sells car to idiot in Iowa
-idiot in iowa purchases car knowing FULL AND WELL there is a title issue.
-9 months go by and guys bank is harrasing him for title
-Idiot tries to harass steven into getting title for car by threatening with legal action in hilarious email.
-I posted this on VA driven so he can forward the link to this guy to show him what a fucktard he is.

enjoy.

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 01-23-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:40 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.

Sounds legit
Old 01-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Cool story bro.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation

Wouldn't expect anything less form an idiot that gets an auto loan for 2k to buy a car with issues out of state.

Good read.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:44 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Shit, I forgot INb4 cool story. FML.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:55 PM
CTR Coming Soon!

StermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond reputeStermeR has a reputation beyond repute

i think the guy sounds nice...helping to even pay the cost...dude seems like hes just trying to get his son out of a jam... doing what any parent would do
Old 01-23-2010, 02:59 PM
sccooopp

Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat Dearhat

craigslist FORTHELULZ.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:02 PM
s13
Registered Member

s13 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SweRveY
i think the guy sounds nice...helping to even pay the cost...dude seems like hes just trying to get his son out of a jam... doing what any parent would do
This is true but still his dad should of also warned him, i'm sure the "dad" wasn't present for buying the car, but idk wasn't specified, the son fucked up, this isn't stephens problem.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:03 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by SweRveY
right....but he also bought a car with known and stated title problems. if the guy bought the car after being warned about the issues, and claims "it shouldnt be a problem to title, my state is pretty easy going on titling cars with issues" then he screwed himself and thats all there is to it.

he was warned, he bought it anyways...therefor its his problem.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:04 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Cool responses bros.

Quick Reply: LOL at this guy. Title issue drama inside.