Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: 12 second CRX or 6spd Fbody
CRX
39.64%
6spd Fbody
60.36%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody

Old 04-30-2004, 05:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: 12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody

Originally Posted by NoReverse
your right, if you drive around like a ricer, always stomping the gas as far as it will go and shit, then ANY car is oging to get shitty gas mileage, but if you drive like a normal human being, a crx, even mildly built will get great gas mileage. hell at nopi i went from my house to dinwiddie, ran all weekend (about 8 runs), left to goto the store 6 or 7 times, and then drove home, and still had half a tank when i got home.
My old HF got gas mileage like that...
Old 04-30-2004, 05:48 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

that sucks then, since i dont drive an HF
Old 04-30-2004, 05:52 AM

that sucks then, since i dont drive an HF
HF motor?
Old 04-30-2004, 05:59 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

b16a
Old 04-30-2004, 07:11 AM

b16a
Hmmm....
Old 04-30-2004, 08:34 AM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flo w fx
This site is about 98% imports.

He said he was suprised that on THIS SITE so many people chose the domestic.
Well we will see just what % is imports and domestics as I have observed there are quite a few domestics on here...

He also made the blanket statement that everyone who drives an import is just another one of the "sheep" which is a completely ignorant statement IMO.

Originally Posted by montman "the sheep herder"
I refuse to debate/discuss anything with someone that suffers from extreme problems with basic reading comprehension.
Your reading comprehension is obviously isn't much more then a 6th graders but the comment I made was no different from yours but flipped to be aimed at domestic owners because there are just as many people who subscribe to the belief that "It's an american V8, bigger is better" as there are people that think conversly. Maybe you should have attended english class in high school...

Last edited by GodsOther; 04-30-2004 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:54 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Your reading comprehension is obviously isn't much more then a 6th graders but the comment I made was no different from yours but flipped to be aimed at domestic owners because there are just as many people who subscribe to the belief that "It's an american V8, bigger is better" as there are people that think conversly. Maybe you should have attended english class in high school...
I really dont believe that one bit - most of the v8 guys that I've met that arent complete rednecks LOVE rx7's, skylines, and Supra TT's.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GodsOther
He also made the blanket statement that everyone who drives an import is just another one of the "sheep" which is a completely ignorant statement IMO....
Are you really this fucking ignorant or just prodding for an argument again? I find it impossible that anyone can just pick and choose certain posts and skip over and/or ignore other posts directly related to a subject.
You have some kind of selective reading disability.

Please do not lecture anyone on reading comprehension when you cannot understand my simple clarification on that original statement.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:06 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Don't know what you did to him but maybe he just has some beef with you
Old 04-30-2004, 01:50 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flo w fx
I really dont believe that one bit - most of the v8 guys that I've met that arent complete rednecks LOVE rx7's, skylines, and Supra TT's.
No they aren't but at the same time I am just saying there are plenty of people who will buy the V8 Mustang/F-Body just because of the ideal of V8=Bigger is better much like the guys who buy imports and think I4+Boost=V8 same mentality different platform.

Originally Posted by montman "the sheep herder"
Are you really this fucking ignorant or just prodding for an argument again? I find it impossible that anyone can just pick and choose certain posts and skip over and/or ignore other posts directly related to a subject.
You have some kind of selective reading disability.

Please do not lecture anyone on reading comprehension when you cannot understand my simple clarification on that original statement.
All I did is make the same statement about domestics that you made with regard to imports if you can't comprehend this then obviously it is YOU with the comprehension issue. Like I said earlier, you will sit there and call import drivers sheep (inferring they are the unwashed masses) While you drive a mustang! LOL Wow now that would definetly set you apart from the rest of your genre wouldn't it! After all the Mustang Mach 1 is only the 2nd most popular sports car in america right now!

Quick Reply: 12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody