Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: 12 second CRX or 6spd Fbody
CRX
39.64%
6spd Fbody
60.36%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody

Old 04-30-2004, 02:51 PM
ITR prick #1...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody

honestly montman, me and bowlcut were riding up to dinwiddie last weekend, and we were shocked at how many more mustangs and corvettes we saw as opposed to civics. not hating on the stangs or vettes, just that they are just as popular as civics now....and normally a lot faster.

although an ls1 did get quite a surprise this afternoon....

Old 04-30-2004, 04:28 PM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by six out 6
It came with a b16a1, I don't rememeber what was done to it exactly.. but it was quik for a Honda. And yea, it was some horrible gas mileage. So stop talking as if you know.
Yea, he got tired of the CRX (he just plain hated the car, the way it drove, the way it looked ect.) and he traded it for a motor.. I guess that tells me something about CRX's.. I hated mine too.
i have a bigger engine than that and i get great gas mileage
and my car can out handle a laaarge percentage of the cars on this board (including the pontiac below)
and your right, most crx's are ugly as fuck.

o yeh....and if you were to stupid to look down v you'd see that i have a crx....so yeh i DO KNOW

Last edited by _burn_; 05-01-2004 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-30-2004, 05:38 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by GodsOther
. Like I said earlier, you will sit there and call import drivers sheep (inferring they are the unwashed masses)
Im done with you.
You have displayed a stupidity beyond reasoning with.
If you refuse to read my clarification and continue to post with no acknowlegement of what I really said then you are not worth the time.
You are like the little kid with his hands covering his ears refusing to listen to reason.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Back for more

GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by montman
Im done with you.
You have displayed a stupidity beyond reasoning with.
If you refuse to read my clarification and continue to post with no acknowlegement of what I really said then you are not worth the time.
You are like the little kid with his hands covering his ears refusing to listen to reason.
Done with nothing, I didn't refuse to read your clarification, it still makes the rather bold blanket statement that import drivers are uninformed which could just as easily be applied to domestic drivers. Just like Boosjunkie said people may buy a V8 domestic because it's easier to mod to trap better in the 1320, all you did was tried to sugarcoat the import driver = unwashed masses statement but all in all it only shows your own ignorance not mine. I just applied your theory to your genre and it applies just as easily. I am listening I just don't hear much more then some elitist domestics are better attitude.
Old 04-30-2004, 10:39 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

In all aspects

1) Performance
2) Driveablility
3) Fun Factor
4) Aestetic Apeal
5) Performance Potential

If you pick A CRX over this:

Than Id like what your smoking!!!
Old 05-01-2004, 06:53 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I would pick the f-body. And then sell it, and use the money to buy like 8 Hondas and boost them all! Because I4+boost=V8!
Old 05-01-2004, 07:04 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Capster78
In all aspects

1) Performance
2) Driveablility
3) Fun Factor
4) Aestetic Apeal
5) Performance Potential

If you pick A CRX over this:

Than Id like what your smoking!!!

ok, just to run this down for you...

1. opinion based.
2. opinion based.
3. opinion based.
4. opinion based.
5. opinion based.

capster, you know i like your car. its clean as hell (especially since you took the double stacked wing off...) and respectably quick. but the original question here was: 12 second crx or 6spd fbody like flowfx's (which is a stock lt1). its all opinion based whether youd want to be seen or like to drive a 12 second crx because its quick and doesnt look fast, or a mid to high 13 second lt1 formula because it looks quick and sounds mean (and is respectably quick stock). theyre ALL opinions. my opinion is faster=more fun. yes i would have fun driving an 11 or 10 second mustang or formula or t/a.....but i could NEVER see myself owning one. just not my style.

Last edited by boostjunkie; 05-01-2004 at 07:07 AM.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:23 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by GodsOther
I am listening I just don't hear much more then some elitist domestics are better attitude.
This describes Monte perfectly.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:27 AM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh all that is opinion. id still rather drive my crx.

ps. ive pulled up beside that car before and wanted ONLY to give the guy a thumbs up .he never looked over and when the light turned green he just floored it. the reason nobody likes alot of the domestic guys is because they do stuff like that. cocky as fuck.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:27 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
This describes Monte perfectly.
hahahha, please refer to me as the sheep herder, k thanks.

Quick Reply: 12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody