Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: 12 second CRX or 6spd Fbody
CRX
39.64%
6spd Fbody
60.36%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody

Old 04-28-2004, 04:49 PM
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody

Originally Posted by sil80er
heh, no i had a piece o shit 2.8L v6 1982 camaro as my first car and it ran for 2 days.
So your only basis for voting for the CRX was that you bought a piece of shit car, that just happened to be a Camaro - due to that, although you most likely don't know a thing about 4th gen 6spds (what this thread is in reference to), you voted against it.

Right. Useful, just like the other guy who told us he caught a Ford and a Chevy on fire.

IF YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE CARS - DONT VOTE.
IF YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AND CANDIDATES - DONT VOTE.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:50 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by flo w fx
So your only basis for voting for the CRX was that you bought a piece of shit car, that just happened to be a Camaro - due to that, although you most likely don't know a thing about 4th gen 6spds (what this thread is in reference to), you voted against it.

Right. Useful, just like the other guy who told us he caught a Ford and a Chevy on fire.

IF YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE CARS - DONT VOTE.
IF YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AND CANDIDATES - DONT VOTE.
Aaaaaaaaaand yet once again you took the words right out of my mouth.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Good Ship Bear

sil80er is an unknown quantity at this point

wow its a public forum, way to be a dick seeing as though the poll is about a car thats "not even yours"
Old 04-28-2004, 04:55 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sil80er
wow its a public forum, way to be a dick seeing as though the poll is about a car thats "not even yours"
I drive a 4th gen 6speed.

The guy with the CRX made this about ALL 4th gen 6spd Fbodies though. His fault.

The point of this thread was for people who KNOW about both cars to voice opinions. Not tell me about how their cousins Chevy XXXXX blew up on the side of 64 and they're never buying American again.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

This thread is one of the funniest threads I've ever read. Ricers were put here on earth for the entertainment of those of us with fully functional brains.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:44 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

crx.
Old 04-28-2004, 08:20 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

The f-body was blowing the crx away this morning. I guess high school let out?
Old 04-28-2004, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
The f-body was blowing the crx away this morning. I guess high school let out?
LMAO
Old 04-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Registered Member

ef8ek9 can only hope to improve

[QUOTE=flo w fx]And I bet that had NOTHING to do with the driver being an idiot, and/or buying a complete pos.

I've owned LOTS of different brands of cars and never had one catch on fire

gee i didnt know i was an idiot for voicing my opinion, and/or buying brand new domestic junk..... if i knew what i was getting into i would have bought an import years ago and saved myself some money........... cuz ther not worth it.......
Old 04-29-2004, 02:29 AM
Banned

FastCRXva is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reuter
the car you have in your signature looks like a total piece of shit. everyone has those damn wheels. it sits really low to the ground... ie it probably rides like complete shit on the highway. im sure it sounds like shit too. my 68 year old german teacher drove a crx, and i see more fat old ladies driving them than i do any other car ever made. it has no torque, is worth nothing bluebook, is a target for vehicle theft, and in my opinion is a typical visor wearing, spikey gelled hair, pincushion 16 year old automobile.

with bolt-ons on the stock motor, flowFX's car can hit 11s. what's your fastest timeslip say? i have the same car as flowFX and it trapped 104 stock... hmm...

one vote for the f-body.
Ok lets start off with the rims. Those are sw 388's REAL SPOON rims. there are few people that have the real shit. and for looks is just primer, so i can agree with you there. now for sound, ive never been told that my car sounds like shit. just the oposite. and now for TQ...i dont need to go there.

Quick Reply: 12 second CRX or a 6spd Fbody