Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Were you chased by a state man on Hardy rd on Friday?

Old 03-27-2006, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myclone has disabled reputation
Default Re: Were you chased by a state man on Hardy rd on Friday?

Originally Posted by LLama
Whoa there barney fife, put your bullet back in your pocket...
LOL...consider my one bullet put back in my pocket.

I aint readin all that shit.
I dont blame ya but FWIW there is useful info in the last paragraph should you need to get hold of the right person(s) should you be a witness or victim of an out of control cop. Unless of course if youre a magistrates kid, cousin, brother, etc then Im sure youre well aware of how to go about it. For us civilians youre at the mercy of whoever is wearing the badge and answers the phone...
Old 03-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Unfortunately, that's common.

Do any of you remember the Z28 that evaded the 3-4 police cars from Walgreens on Williamson onto Hershberger going towards Plantation? That was a friend of mine.....By the time we head that way to see if he got away or not, there were like 3 cruisers wrecked and IIRC one was smoking in a field at the end of the road. lol..
I remember that... What ever came of it since all that was in/on the news was about the chase, wrecked cruisers, and he was caught later.

had he not gone DOWNTOWN an hour or two later to pick his girlfriend up at the strip club.. LOL! That always cracked me up..
DOH....borrow a friends car, take a cab, pick the gf up in a little red wagon or anything that every cop in roanoke isnt looking for LOL.
Old 03-28-2006, 03:54 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by myclone
I remember that... What ever came of it since all that was in/on the news was about the chase, wrecked cruisers, and he was caught later.

DOH....borrow a friends car, take a cab, pick the gf up in a little red wagon or anything that every cop in roanoke isnt looking for LOL.
I just saw him a couple of months ago. He was locked up for a couple of years, with a bit of an extended stay for fighting in prison. He told me a lot of things about the way people are in prison that really emphasize to me how much I don't ever want to go there.. EVER. Told me how people smuggle drugs in there, in detail.. about how people made weapons.. people that killed other people in there.. etc. lol.

I still think it's amazing that he got away from them, caused several of them to wreck their cars, then casually went to pick his girlfriend up like nothing happened. Hahahaha

I don't know whether this is true or not but he did say someone had mentioned (not sure if they were serious or not when they said this) getting him to teach their driving classes. lol
Old 03-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

I just saw him a couple of months ago. He was locked up for a couple of years, with a bit of an extended stay for fighting in prison. He told me a lot of things about the way people are in prison that really emphasize to me how much I don't ever want to go there.. EVER. Told me how people smuggle drugs in there, in detail.. about how people made weapons.. people that killed other people in there.. etc. lol.
Spent a day or two in the cross bar motel myself for minor stuff ~15yrs ago when I was in college (bar room brawls, public intox, etc) and needless to say I have no desire for an extended stay there either. Even though Im 6'3"/275lbs I knew sooner later Id end up in a cell with bubba the 450lb power lifter who thought I was cute so I calmed down a little. Anyways its hard to believe they gave him 2yrs even with the sentence extension though....daaayum. I assumed he would have gotten work release or served time on weekends unless he had a previous record.

I still think it's amazing that he got away from them, caused several of them to wreck their cars, then casually went to pick his girlfriend up like nothing happened. Hahahaha
Definately not the brightest thing to do LOL. A friend of mine has outran the law 3 or 4 times and any time my friend had to go out later on to work or whatever he took a different vehicle than the one the cops were looking for.

I don't know whether this is true or not but he did say someone had mentioned (not sure if they were serious or not when they said this) getting him to teach their driving classes. lol
If thats true just be sure he gets some seat time with the rubber heads that patrol bedford co LOL.
Old 03-29-2006, 05:16 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Unfortunately, that's common.

Do any of you remember the Z28 that evaded the 3-4 police cars from Walgreens on Williamson onto Hershberger going towards Plantation? That was a friend of mine.. This happened years ago, for those of you who don't remember. He was driving his girlfriends Z28 and decided to smoke the road out in front of Walgreens. Guess he didn't see the police car 2-3 cars back.. Lights and siren came on, he takes off down Hershberger. By the time we head that way to see if he got away or not, there were like 3 cruisers wrecked and IIRC one was smoking in a field at the end of the road. lol.. He easily out maneuvered them and would not have been caught had he not gone DOWNTOWN an hour or two later to pick his girlfriend up at the strip club.. LOL! That always cracked me up. Do they not give any sort of performance driving instruction/training in the academy? I know things are much different with adrenaline, but there are more instances than that which come to mind displaying poor driving skill and what seems to be a lack of training.
Haha, yea I remember that, two of the cop cars caught fire, I saw them at the junkyard, burnt half to a crisp..
Old 03-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

Hittnthebz is an unknown quantity at this point

I always get a kick when I see the police cars in the fence on the right when you are driving down 581 East just after you cross over Orange. Always a few wrecked cars out there. I really dont think they pay too much attention to driving skill with police officers tho.