Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Virginia Tech Meet

Old 11-06-2007, 08:32 PM
War kittens?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Virginia Tech Meet

This is.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally Posted by odu_integra
Love this pic Tito.
bad picture

believe me you missed the good ones i posted a while ago.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:37 PM
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

I'll have to swing by when I'm up there.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Bro'd Out

Originally Posted by bumada
Ah, youre the one with the white kosei's. I have some silver ones on my teg for autox. Yea, im a freshman. My dad is letting me bring my car up so he doesnt have to pick me up for Christmas. And im pretty sure ill have it for second semester pending on how my grades turn out.
my parents found out a long time ago my grades weren't gonna be stellar. and they didn't feel like driving up here to get me, lol.

either or. yeah i just got the white kosei's. you seen it sometime in the past 2 days?
Old 11-06-2007, 09:16 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by odu_integra
Cool man. When are you heading back down? Could caravan back.
Im leaving here Friday when i get off work to head up there, and then ill be leaving Tech some time around 5pm or so on Sunday most likely to head back. I have not decided if im going to take my hatch or the S2000 yet though.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:17 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Tito
i know what the car club, accepts, been on their forum. fucking don't post there because of their attitudes, their bullshit and their "holier than god" shit talking, with no bite to back up any of the bullshit that comes out of their mouthes.

they're the main reason i don't even want into the "scene" here at VT and if i "cruise" i go do it by myself and relax.
I think i know a guy that is in the VT car club. Im not sure if he actually is or not though.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Bro'd Out

Originally Posted by MP5
Im leaving here Friday when i get off work to head up there, and then ill be leaving Tech some time around 5pm or so on Sunday most likely to head back. I have not decided if im going to take my hatch or the S2000 yet though.
bring the hatch and tow something for the tail gate
Old 11-06-2007, 09:27 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Commuter lot is CCVT foo.

Only reason you're hating on the car club is because of your little Honda :P jk

I'll be there gotta meet with a friend and drop of/pickup stuff
Old 11-06-2007, 09:28 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

Originally Posted by Tito
bring the hatch and tow something for the tail gate
WTF am i going to tow? I already have 2 tailgates to go to where i was told not to bring anything. One of the tailgates is supposed to be "sponsered" by Frito Lays. Plus i dont need to put any more strain on my motor that is already on its last leg.
Old 11-06-2007, 09:47 PM
Bro'd Out

Originally Posted by Letze
Commuter lot is CCVT foo.

Only reason you're hating on the car club is because of your little Honda :P jk
somebody call comedy central. this kids on a roll.

Originally Posted by MP5
WTF am i going to tow? I already have 2 tailgates to go to where i was told not to bring anything. One of the tailgates is supposed to be "sponsered" by Frito Lays. Plus i dont need to put any more strain on my motor that is already on its last leg.
lol i don't know man. sucks about the engine though. i hope my stock ls lasts one more year.

Quick Reply: Virginia Tech Meet