VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   Virginia Tech Meet (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/virginia-tech-meet-211240/)

odu_integra 11-06-2007 06:04 PM

Virginia Tech Meet

Whats up guys? I'm going to be coming up to visit friends at Tech this weekend. Just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up? It would be cool to put some faces to the names.

bumada 11-06-2007 06:23 PM

Re: Virginia Tech Meet

Every Sunday at 3, a few people meet in the commuter lot on Prices Fork and Toms Creek. You can check out a few people there.

odu_integra 11-06-2007 06:29 PM

Sounds good man. I'll be there in my Teg.

DSMdtrain 11-06-2007 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by bumada (Post 3531540)
Every Sunday at 3, a few people meet in the commuter lot on Prices Fork and Toms Creek. You can check out a few people there.

hell i didn't know that....might stop by sometime

odu_integra 11-06-2007 07:13 PM

Just don't laugh at my SUV stance integra. I haven't lowered it yet. Got the springs, just need to get around to putting them in.

bumada 11-06-2007 07:17 PM

Im from the beach and im friends with Matt Emanuel from ODU as well as Jared. When im home for the break wanna get together? I have an integra as well, white, lowered. Let me know.

odu_integra 11-06-2007 07:24 PM

Yeah man, sounds good. I suppose you've heard about our weekly meets? Saw Matt on campus today, he said he was getting a new car. Are you going to be at the Tech meet this sunday?

MP5 11-06-2007 07:24 PM

Ill be at Tech this weekend to visit the girlfriend and go to the game, if i have time i may swing by. :dunno:

odu_integra 11-06-2007 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by MP5 (Post 3531810)
Ill be at Tech this weekend to visit the girlfriend and go to the game, if i have time i may swing by. :dunno:

Cool man. When are you heading back down? Could caravan back.

Tito 11-06-2007 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by bumada (Post 3531540)

seriously i fucking live in oakbridge and had no idea about this. if it's with the car club though, there is no way in hell i'll fucking show up. that's the biggest group of faggots i've ever seen in one place.

Originally Posted by odu_integra (Post 3531469)
Whats up guys? I'm going to be coming up to visit friends at Tech this weekend. Just wondering if anyone wanted to meet up? It would be cool to put some faces to the names.

my teg will be around. maybe you'll see it?

Originally Posted by MP5 (Post 3531810)

if bumada can tell me what kinda crowd is there i'll try as well.