Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Since VanillaThrilla has a hard on for details about me...

Old 09-22-2009, 02:42 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Since VanillaThrilla has a hard on for details about me...

Originally Posted by vtecwhat
well when my girlfriend/your niece is screaming at me to go...well i went.. like i said once before i would do anything for her.
Including suck my dak?
Old 09-22-2009, 02:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

well when my girlfriend/your niece is screaming at me to go...well i went.. like i said once before i would do anything for her.
Yeah, I heard all about how you let her out of the car in the middle of nowhere so you could continue running! Major thumbs up for that.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:14 PM
IRememberMyFirstBeer

vtecwhat has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Yeah, I heard all about how you let her out of the car in the middle of nowhere so you could continue running! Major thumbs up for that.
ya didnt really happen that way.. haha.. she got into a diff car.. and was halfway down the interstate by the time anyone even got back near me... i wouldnt have just dropped her off in the middle of no where.. there's always a plan.

Last edited by vtecwhat; 09-22-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Yeah, so instead of taking an ass whipping you decide to VTECCCKK off into the night? Haha because that wouldn't piss me off even more now would it?

ya didnt really happen that way.. haha.. she got into a diff car.. and was halfway down the interstate by the time anyone even got back near me... i wouldnt have just dropped her off in the middle of no where.. there's always a plan.
Trying to make yourself sound cool huh? I have a plan too we'll see who's is better.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:19 PM
IRememberMyFirstBeer

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Yeah, so instead of taking an ass whipping you decide to VTECCCKK off into the night? Haha because that wouldn't piss me off even more now would it?

Trying to make yourself sound cool huh? I have a plan too we'll see who's is better.
no I just think the sarcasm was pointed in the wrong direction when no one really knew what happend.. but that was too long ago for me to worry about

no I do not need to make myself sound cool.. I could care less
Old 09-22-2009, 05:20 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

no I just think the sarcasm was pointed in the wrong direction when no one really knew what happend.. but that was too long ago for me to worry about

no I do not need to make myself sound cool.. I could care less
If you could care less, then you must care. Perhaps you mean you couldn't care less? Is that a more accurate expression for what you're aiming for?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:25 PM
IRememberMyFirstBeer

you are correct. but. I guess yes I do care a little. cause sometimes my dumbass opens my mouth before I think and I say stupid shit I shouldn't
Old 09-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Casey, just kindly invite him to where there will already be a brawl happening and we can have an even bigger brawl...

PS... Thrilla, I got a hard on for details bout you... ...see you at the meet Saturday...
Old 09-22-2009, 05:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Casey, just kindly invite him to where there will already be a brawl happening and we can have an even bigger brawl...

PS... Thrilla, I got a hard on for details bout you... ...see you at the meet Saturday...
What meet Saturday? I'll be in Charlottesville!?!
Old 09-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
What meet Saturday? I'll be in Charlottesville!?!
You're just missing out on all the fun shit...