Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Since VanillaThrilla has a hard on for details about me...

Old 09-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Since VanillaThrilla has a hard on for details about me...

You suck at detective work champ.

That car isn't mine, please show me anywhere that I claimed it is...

EDIT: Oh, and just to clarify, I have never listed that car for sale, claimed it was mine, or even mentioned it. Why? It isn't mine, nor has it ever been mine, nor do I have any affiliation with it. Furthermore, as mentioned, I have never owned a cobra, nor a blue mustang. I think I've only ridden in a cobra once, and it wasn't blue.

So please, don't post pictures of cars claiming that I said they're mine. That can cause people to confuse me with someone that I am not, or confuse someones car as being mine that isn't. I do know the owner of the car, so posting it in a thread claiming that I "posted" it for sale could cause a few stupid phone calls to clarify the situation. The owner has tastefully modded that car, it's very nice, and no mustangs I've owned have been that nice.

Thanks cupcake.

Last edited by LLama; 09-10-2009 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:43 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Since VanillaThrilla has a hard on for details about me...

This thread doesn't please me
Old 09-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
This thread doesn't please me
JROW closed the other thread.

Basically, vanillathrilla wants to "find out" things about me for some reason (bromance? I dunno) Anyway, he posts a picture of a car of someone that I do know, claiming that I had it on here for sale. See how that could cause a little shit?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:50 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Hahahahahahahaha
Old 09-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Unconfirmed User

So... quote of me ever posting a picture of that car?

You know that I know swvatuner, so you went to his website, saw someones car he has tuned, and assumed it was mine.

That's stupid.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:53 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

In before SPO
Old 09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
In before SPO
Probably won't happen. He's sitting there getting ready to claim "hey I trolled LLama"... then he drops a LOL, I call him a "fgt" or something of the sort. No, I wasn't trolled, I knew exactly what he did, but I'll clarify the situation and settle it before it becomes something. Why would I want to be known as "hey that guy posted my car on the internet saying it was his."?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Unconfirmed User

PS VT... none of my cars are posted on his website, I just checked.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:59 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Frankly, I really don't care.. UMAD BRO?

From my recollection, you posted a blue Mustang for sale. If you didn't, fine... I might be able to get some sleep tonight if we're able to clear this up.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Frankly, I really don't care.. UMAD BRO?

From my recollection, you posted a blue Mustang for sale. If you didn't, fine... I might be able to get some sleep tonight if we're able to clear this up.
I'm pretty sure I stated "I had a purple GT, how gay is that" in the other thread. You then, post a blue cobra, as if you're inspector gadget or some shit.

You possibly are losing sleep... you did
A: recall that I know swvatuner
B: went and found a post by him to get the website
C: went to the site looking for info
D: found a pic of a car you thought was mine and posted it
E: did all of this to try to say "I KNOW WHAT CAR YOU USED TO DRIVE."

so...

rly... umadboutsumthin bro?