Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Long But Please Read

Old 11-07-2005, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N2O SVT 97 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Long But Please Read

I was there...I think it was b/s about what happend...the people in the Malibu said and this is what I heard from someone else not directly..."I made the call, I don't want the ticket" and than they left...after they left the cops ended up leavin some of the guys that got jumped knew the people from what someone else said...everybody walked over there and started askin them what happend and then out of no where somebody(dont' know their name otherwise i would tell you) hit the little guy with the glasses well he backed off and the little guys friend got hit by someone else(once again i really don't know any of these peoples name i just know some of the faces) and than the guy who hit the big guy and one of his friends were kickin the other guy while he was down and somebody else jumped on the little guy...soon as that started happenin me and one of my best friends tryed to break it up and once we did we told the guys that got jumped to get in their car and leave...I mean i guess it was fucked up and I would hate for it to happen to me but I wasn't goin to jump in the middle of the shit just to try and fight 20 people I see every weekend over someone who I barely ever see...sorry for those guys but I ain't takin a chance of gettin my car hit or havin to fight all those people over someone I don't know...but I was there when it happend pretty much standin in the whole crowd...so thats the best I know how to tell the story...once again I don't know any names of any people sorry
Old 11-07-2005, 05:38 PM
LS1=Overrated

Way2SloLS1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
This one definitely wasn't anything that crazy.. I wouldn't have wasted his time or gas if it had a blown 502 in it.. but this one did have an SS spoiler. Different car.

I've never seen the other one as far as I can recall though.. I'd definitely like to!

im pretty sure the one you are talking about looked as if it were painted with orange primer...or without clearcoat. the plates say his name then z28. that is the one one everyone has raced...and the jeep almost got him lol...they didnt run a long run or the jeep woiulda came around him.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:43 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Way2SloLS1
im pretty sure the one you are talking about looked as if it were painted with orange primer...or without clearcoat. the plates say his name then z28. that is the one one everyone has raced...and the jeep almost got him lol...they didnt run a long run or the jeep woiulda came around him.
That's what I'm saying.. It definitely wasn't a drag car or anything but it was cool because I'd never seen an orange Camaro in that body style around here, or at least as far as I can remember.
Old 11-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

Well Now I have a question who the fuck gave the dude my phone number ? cause there is only one person that i gave it to on here and only one person in their little group that I know real well that has it but i dont think he would do that we have been friends for a few years.....

Last edited by Turblowedneon; 11-08-2005 at 09:04 AM.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Registered Member

That's what I'm saying.. It definitely wasn't a drag car or anything but it was cool because I'd never seen an orange Camaro in that body style around here, or at least as far as I can remember.
What in the hell does this have to do with my post !!!!!!!!!!!!!leave that shit to pm's come on man
But someone also let the dude who called me read my post so apparently someone knows him on here. tisk tisk

Last edited by Turblowedneon; 11-08-2005 at 09:31 AM.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:37 AM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

haha.. I always thought Roanoke was full of nerds. Never knew yall were "hardcore" like this.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:48 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

This one definitely wasn't anything that crazy.. I wouldn't have wasted his time or gas if it had a blown 502 in it.. but this one did have an SS spoiler. Different car.

I've never seen the other one as far as I can recall though.. I'd definitely like to!
Nope, you probably have not seen it.. it is not street legal anymore. You may have seen it before but that was before he did anything major to it. I think it was one of the nights I ran todd in my firebird out towards dixie caverns. Anyways, mindy's old b/f(can't remember his name) that had the burgundy blown mustang gt raced the camaro when it had a blown lt1. But shortly after he took it off the road...

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
What in the hell does this have to do with my post !!!!!!!!!!!!!leave that shit to pm's come on man
hmm... Oh yeah... you're thread has been hijacked.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:49 AM
Registered Member

DAMN THE COOTIES it gets ya everytime
Old 11-08-2005, 09:53 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
DAMN THE COOTIES it gets ya everytime

what happened to the bold type?
Old 11-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Banned

2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by N2O SVT 97
I was there...I think it was b/s about what happend...the people in the Malibu said and this is what I heard from someone else not directly..."I made the call, I don't want the ticket" and than they left...after they left the cops ended up leavin some of the guys that got jumped knew the people from what someone else said...everybody walked over there and started askin them what happend and then out of no where somebody(dont' know their name otherwise i would tell you) hit the little guy with the glasses well he backed off and the little guys friend got hit by someone else(once again i really don't know any of these peoples name i just know some of the faces) and than the guy who hit the big guy and one of his friends were kickin the other guy while he was down and somebody else jumped on the little guy...soon as that started happenin me and one of my best friends tryed to break it up and once we did we told the guys that got jumped to get in their car and leave...I mean i guess it was fucked up and I would hate for it to happen to me but I wasn't goin to jump in the middle of the shit just to try and fight 20 people I see every weekend over someone who I barely ever see...sorry for those guys but I ain't takin a chance of gettin my car hit or havin to fight all those people over someone I don't know...but I was there when it happend pretty much standin in the whole crowd...so thats the best I know how to tell the story...once again I don't know any names of any people sorry

so in short , you are friends with the guys that jumped the little man ?