Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Long But Please Read

Old 11-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Angry Long But Please Read

Somthing went down last night and I am lacking some information on whats going on. Me and some of my friends come to roanoke almost every weekend and hang out with some people at autozone, cause of course there is nothing to do in franklin county. Well My freinds came to roanoke last night to hang out and watch some racing if it went down. Well some how or another my buddy james (which is a member of this forum) and my buddy tim got jumped last night.
Here is how it got started!
One of my freinds was chillin with this girl in a white malibu kinda off to their selves. Well the cops show up! My buddy in the malibu got a trespassing ticket and a guy in a white pickup...... Well after the malibu is leaving the guy in the white pickup says "that guy in the malibu ratted us out I heard him say it" and im pretty sure if he was a narc you wouldnt hear him talk to the cop directly.
(I guess they were street racing) but no one got any tickes besides maybe tresspassing

So that being said they start asking does anyone know that guy. Of course james said he did we are all from the county!! .Well the guy acts like he is going shake james's hand and decks him. My buddy tim tried to pull the guy off and he got jumped too.

James, at the most probably wheighs 110 lbs wet lol. My biggest issue with this is the fact that none of them had anything to do with it. Even if the the guy in the malibu did rat on them (which he didnt cause he was on the phone with me for a long time even when the cops show up)
So he just jetted and called it a night.

I am trying to find out some names of the people or person who hit james and just what their malfunction is. YOU CANT GO OFF OF HEAR SAY BULLSHIT IF YOU DIDNT HEAR HIM SAY IT OR HAVE VALID PROOF DONT PAY ANY ATTETION TO IT.

James has nothing to do with me posting this I found out from a close person that was there last night. I have one little question though. I am not one for "taking up for my boys" but I would probably would belive thier so called "narc story" had they not tried to start shit with my buddy jackie early that same night.

I post this asking a favor of some names. I just want to talk to these guys or guy and work things out. Im not a person to talk shit on the internet i am more than man enough if im going to say it to you, Ill say it to your face. So you guys let me know I have an issue to resolve.......:
both of them are ok but doubt they hang out in roanke anymore and it shouldnt be like that!!!!!!!! This shit really does not fly with me at all man.

Im not going to say names of people that were around when it happend cause im not one to bust people out like that. But if you do know somthing please either PM me or post

Last edited by Turblowedneon; 11-06-2005 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Long But Please Read

Damn that sucks sounds like he (your buddy) had the same luck I did lastnight some friends of mine were arguing about a race and next thing I know I get Change thrown at my car and 9 pretty scratches to follow I had nothing to do with it
Old 11-06-2005, 01:57 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

cliff notes?
Old 11-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
cliff notes?
Kids/ppl hanging out doing what they do best.
Cops show up and run everyone off.
Two bored guys come up with an excuse to kick someones ass who's smaller than them.
A bud of the guy who got his ass kicked is now putting out feelers to possibly locate the ass kickers for pay back.

Least thats the way I see it, .
Old 11-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Ahhhh

Single turb007 has disabled reputation

Moral of this story, people just trying to hang out and have a good time get their ass kicked and get gay ass trespassing tickets (which is retarded)... and the people that done this go home safe.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

clone said it right !!!I just want to get shit straight so that we can hang out there again without any drama not nessesarly pay back.

Last edited by Turblowedneon; 11-06-2005 at 03:04 PM.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

i drove by a couple times. tryin to race a orange lt1 (had ls1 spoiler on it tho)

didnt see any fights or 'narcs'

sorry...
Old 11-06-2005, 04:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9
i drove by a couple times. tryin to race a orange lt1 (had ls1 spoiler on it tho)

didnt see any fights or 'narcs'

sorry...
I think we played around on Friday night.. Sounds familiar. There CAN'T be many orange Camaro's running around.

In regards to the topic, I'm sorry to hear that. That's part of the reason why I don't bother going out there much at all anymore. If I do, I'll make a few passes and go elsewhere afterwards. I miss the way it used to be 5 years ago or so.. It's definitely changed. Hell, Roanoke has changed in general. I was in the mall yesterday and was amazed, and that's all I'm going to say. I don't even want to go back in the mall because it makes me that angry.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

What's the world coming to...

Can't even hang out in an Auto Zone parking lot and be ultra cool to the max anymore...
Old 11-06-2005, 04:45 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Zero Cylinder
What's the world coming to...

Can't even hang out in an Auto Zone parking lot and be ultra cool to the max anymore...
I know what you're saying, but you've got to admit that it's pretty pathetic that you can't do something as simple as stand or sit around in a parking lot and talk to people with the same interests as you without fighting, property damage, etc. There's nothing great about standing around in a parking lot, by any means, but it's a shame that even that becomes a situation where there's always going to be someone in Roanoke looking for a fight.

I'd rather see them standing in a parking lot hanging out than trying to race up and down Williamson Road or through some neighborhood streets.. You know?