Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Long But Please Read

Old 11-06-2005, 07:07 PM
89silude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94silude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Long But Please Read

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
clone said it right !!!I just want to get shit straight so that we can hang out there again without any drama not nessesarly pay back.

i've got no clue about this...but...

i meet some1 that knows u sat. night. he's got a silver 93 prelude. i think the name was chuck?
Old 11-06-2005, 10:37 PM
LS1=Overrated

Way2SloLS1 has disabled reputation

that orange camaro has an SS spoiler not a ls1 spoiler...that thing is turdly...lol...but i saw you matt5.9 runnin him...it was close...but about the whole fight thing it was bs...i was there... but it was someone sayin someone called the cops not knowin for sure and then the fight...it was a quick one...got broke up within 30 seconds...but jessi call me anytime tomorrow...early late it dont matter ill let you kno exactly what happened without any names tho lol.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:56 AM
Aequitas - Veritas

BananaBroncoII has disabled reputation

I thought the manager is usually there at autozone and the cops don't come around?
Old 11-07-2005, 06:30 AM
Ahhhh

Single turb007 has disabled reputation

Yea, but didn't the fight go down at the Industial Park, or was that something i heard from someone who wasn't there
Old 11-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Well, I know it's none of my business, but maybe you are hanging out in the wrong places....
Old 11-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Yeah, heard about it too. That is a fucked up thing to do. Deck someone who doesn't even know whats coming. How small do your balls have to be to do that? Especially with people who don't know what they are getting hit for. I heard it was about 30 of whoevers friends vs. like 4 of them. What kind of shit is that.

Payback is hell my friend's. I don't have anythign to do with this but I still think that is gay as hell. They have been hanging out with those guys before and we have raced them, so why would they think those guys would call the cops? Morons, and one of their friends was racing too!
Old 11-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Way2SloLS1
that orange camaro has an SS spoiler not a ls1 spoiler...that thing is turdly...lol...
Wow evidently, there are two orage 4th gen camaros around... Never seen this one with the ss spoiler. The other guy with the orange camaro.. I know he is not running a lt1 or an ls1.... if I remember correctly I think he has a blown zz 502.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:25 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by cootees
Wow evidently, there are two orage 4th gen camaros around... Never seen this one with the ss spoiler. The other guy with the orange camaro.. I know he is not running a lt1 or an ls1.... if I remember correctly I think he has a blown zz 502.
This one definitely wasn't anything that crazy.. I wouldn't have wasted his time or gas if it had a blown 502 in it.. but this one did have an SS spoiler. Different car.

I've never seen the other one as far as I can recall though.. I'd definitely like to!
Old 11-07-2005, 07:51 AM

HSP_DSM has disabled reputation

I was there...this whole thing is bullshit!! The whole reason my buddies get jumped is because they know the guy who this one dude accused of calling the cops......the same night previous to this incident the same crew of guys was messing with another guy by saying they were going to smash his windows out, simply because he knew the guy they wanted to beat up...It's like they are trying to send messages through people not exactly associated with these people, but just know of them. If you have a problem with someone then thats between you and whomever you have the problem with...Point is that it was fucked up and low...

Last edited by HSP_DSM; 11-07-2005 at 10:30 AM.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:50 AM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Well, I know it's none of my business, but maybe you are hanging out in the wrong places....