Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

Old 08-24-2005, 05:04 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myclone has disabled reputation
Default Re: Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
and quadraplegic turbos).
ROFLMFAO!! Thank you, I needed a laugh this morning but damn I hate it when cereal comes out of my nose.

BTW, for the previously mentioned reasons most everyone else thats not from here calls it "Dramanoke" and it couldnt be more true.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:21 AM
07 TL

BOOST FED 95Z has disabled reputation

Out of curiosity what model Cobra was this?
Scott
Old 08-24-2005, 06:56 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation
Talking Re: Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

Originally Posted by Boostedb20vtec
and if you did what did you hear the outcome was just wondering what everyone was hearing let me know

Darell why do this you know DragVa=honda haters. We all know you have a fast hatch and well at least you can put down numbers AND your not just a internet racer like most

LYMI
Old 08-24-2005, 07:15 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by JDM03
Darell why do this you know DragVa=honda haters. We all know you have a fast hatch and well at least you can put down numbers AND your not just a internet racer like most

LYMI
it's just a built b20 turbo

darrell (how the fuck do you spell your name? I'm tempted to just start calling you "D" on Drag) . . . I haven't seen you since I got my bike. I've been wanting to show ya
Old 08-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JDM03
(Activating dickhead mode)

Nobody here "hates" Hondas. Just get sick and tired of all the bullshit. Fact is most Honda owners are misinformed fuck sticks who some how made it passed Darwinism. I mean shit if everyone here "hates" Hondas and you have such a "Deep passion" for them then why exactly are you posting here?

Nobody is even talking bad about his car either.

Most people here are not interenet racers anyway. This isn't a pokemon forum or some shit.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:39 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Nobody here "hates" Hondas. Just get sick and tired of all the bullshit. Fact is most Honda owners are misinformed fuck sticks who some how made it passed Darwinism. I mean shit if everyone here "hates" Hondas and you have such a "Deep passion" for them then why exactly are you posting here?

Most people here are not interenet racers anyway. This isn't a pokemon forum or some shit.

(activating bitch mode)

Just to let you know I am not misinformed and do know what I'm talking about. I get tired (and yes it does happen) of all the flipn honda bashing on here. I post here because I can oh yeah and to tell dick heads like you off. As for the internet racer part PLEASE let me know where you race so I can come watch.

Dont bother posting because this is it for me I HAVE A REAL race to goto. Well I guess you can post all you want-- its pretty obvious you are an ASSHOLE.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I <3 (.Y.)

vtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to allvtec101 is a name known to all

Boo fucking hoo somebody started a thread about a honda ripping the ass out of a cobra with a 150 shot on it (and look who acts like a fucktard) you and i have gone this route before, the dude was just wondering if anyone had heard of the race yet since this cobra has been said by numerous people to be one of the fastest street cars in roanoke, and yes there are all kinds of variables when it comes to mustangs or cobras, but what do i know i drive a wittle honda. oh yea pikatchu or maybe you know how to spell it pokemon boy

Last edited by vtec101; 08-24-2005 at 11:58 AM.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:01 PM
My Hatch Is SLOW

soon2bboostedls has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BOOST FED 95Z
Out of curiosity what model Cobra was this?
Scott

it was a 96 and up. the guy's name was nasir i think. i think he said he had some different gears and a couple of other things
Old 08-24-2005, 02:14 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by soon2bboostedls
it was a 96 and up. the guy's name was nasir i think. i think he said he had some different gears and a couple of other things

Somebody here at work was just talking about him.. I didn't know he had a Cobra.. I'll be damned
Old 08-24-2005, 02:32 PM
07 TL

BOOST FED 95Z has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soon2bboostedls
Could it happen to be red, somewhere between the models of a 96-98?
If so, i know the car your talking about it makes weekly 6k drivebys at my house for some reason?
Scott

Quick Reply: Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581