VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/did-anyone-hear-about-cobra-vs-hatch-race-581-a-105747/)

Boostedb20vtec 08-23-2005 01:12 PM

Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

and if you did what did you hear the outcome was just wondering what everyone was hearing let me know

hucking_fostile 08-23-2005 01:15 PM

Re: Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

OMG LIKE THE WHOLE SPOT WAS BLOWN!!! Ja rule hopped in his Campbells Souped up civic and was like running from the cops, then the little dorky boy got shot buy the mean chinese dood in the s2000. then the cop let the guy in the charger leave in his supra.

Boostedb20vtec 08-23-2005 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by hucking_fostile
OMG LIKE THE WHOLE SPOT WAS BLOWN!!! Ja rule hopped in his Campbells Souped up civic and was like running from the cops, then the little dorky boy got shot buy the mean chinese dood in the s2000. then the cop let the guy in the charger leave in his supra.

come on man

gonzoe00 08-23-2005 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Boostedb20vtec
come on man

In all honesty you had the one coming......

KnowForever 08-23-2005 01:59 PM

lmao

VanillaThrilla 08-23-2005 02:14 PM

Which Cobra? I assume it was against your slow hatch? ;)

What was the outcome? I didn't hear anything about it.. Wish I'd been there to devestate. haha.. Kidding

Boostedb20vtec 08-23-2005 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Which Cobra? I assume it was against your slow hatch? ;)

What was the outcome? I didn't hear anything about it.. Wish I'd been there to devestate. haha.. Kidding

slow ha ha it was against a red one with a 150 shot I was just wondering cause I keep hearing different stories about the race

HatefulMechanic 08-23-2005 02:45 PM

damn. an '05 registree with my attitude. i :love: you.

GaRn 08-23-2005 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Boostedb20vtec
slow ha ha it was against a red one with a 150 shot I was just wondering cause I keep hearing different stories about the race

didnt hear about it but I would like to know about this hatch.. never seen a honda built for nitrous in person before, would be interesting!

VanillaThrilla 08-23-2005 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by GaRn
didnt hear about it but I would like to know about this hatch.. never seen a honda built for nitrous in person before, would be interesting!

he's saying the Cobra was red with a 150 shot.. and I assume the hatch beat it. Should be capable of beating it, anyway. I hope you beat it. You DID beat it, didn't you? Otherwise you wouldn't be posting this thread.. :D

Got the new motor in? Running good?