Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

Old 08-23-2005, 06:41 PM
f*ck a b series

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slo_rex has disabled reputation
Default Re: Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581

yeah i heard the hatch eat up some cobra with like a 150 shot and after watching that black hatch run a couple of times it wouldn't surprise that it did eat up that stang
Old 08-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG A COBRA LOST?!?!?!?!?! NOW WAY LOLERZ THAT IS 1337 THAT A MUSTANG LOST A RACE AND TO A HONDUH?!!!! THAT CAR MUST BE 1337 LOLERZ JK LMAO!!!

Who in the hell cares? It's a race. Mustang Cobra's are pieces of shit. Anyone who owns one needs to be punched in the face.

Isn't that right Steve?

(For all those stupid fucks who can't detect sarcasm I own a Cobra)

ThanksKBye
Old 08-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
OMG A COBRA LOST?!?!?!?!?! NOW WAY LOLERZ THAT IS 1337 THAT A MUSTANG LOST A RACE AND TO A HONDUH?!!!! THAT CAR MUST BE 1337 LOLERZ JK LMAO!!!

Who in the hell cares? It's a race. Mustang Cobra's are pieces of shit. Anyone who owns one needs to be punched in the face.

Isn't that right Steve?

(For all those stupid fucks who can't detect sarcasm I own a Cobra)

ThanksKBye
Plus you know when a Honda beats a Cobra is Automatically a better All-round
car..... Or thats just what dude with the civic thinks
Old 08-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

Boostedb20vtec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
Plus you know when a Honda beats a Cobra is Automatically a better All-round
car..... Or thats just what dude with the civic thinks
No its not that im saying its an all around better car its just 4 cylinders vs 8 plus nitrous but its just a race right besides how many hondas do you see running around that can say that just wondering
Old 08-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Boostedb20vtec
No its not that im saying its an all around better car its just 4 cylinders vs 8 plus nitrous but its just a race right besides how many hondas do you see running around that can say that just wondering
was not even a comment about the race... Just me being about Hondas... If you know me I am just that way Not many honda people can say that (props to him).. Tho few times it happens people get in a huge up haven... Like that honda killed that cobra guess "that cobra sucks type shit" just cause that honda beat it on the highway. I hear and see it all the time...

Last edited by gonzoe00; 08-23-2005 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:30 PM
f*ck a b series

slo_rex has disabled reputation

dude i hate to bust balls but that hatch is bad right put 3 hundred and something horsepower to the ground and about the same amount of torque so a mustang period i gonna have problems out running it even if the mustang has 500 horsepower be cause the stang i heard he raced was putting like 375 to the ground before nitrousand i heard he sprayed
Old 08-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slo_rex
dude i hate to bust balls but that hatch is bad right put 3 hundred and something horsepower to the ground and about the same amount of torque so a mustang period i gonna have problems out running it even if the mustang has 500 horsepower be cause the stang i heard he raced was putting like 375 to the ground before nitrousand i heard he sprayed
Use some fucking english god damn.

Who the fuck cares? 300fwhp? Big deal not the only one making those numbers. Someone loses a race dones't mean the had their cock chopped off.

It all depends on the Cobra and what mods were done to it. Was it running a 302, 306, 331, 347, 351, etc? 4.6 4 valve Cobra motor or a badged up 4.6 2v GT? Rear End gearing? Tires? Have any fat bitches in the car?

Nobody knows so big deal. I get tired of all the rumors in Roanoke. Tell me what each car has and I will give it props if it is fast.

Fact is all Roanoke is is a bunch of "He said/she said" crap.

Hey did you guys hear about Joey's Metro beating my Cobra, Steve's MystiChrome, Garans Honderr, and John Forces Funny car from a stop? It was so freaking nuts. I heard Joey was laying down 982CWHP (His car is a prototype running center wheel drive and quadraplegic turbos).

Moral of the story....If someone in Roanoke says it about someone else....It's probably bullshit.

Mustang Cobra's seem to be the new Civic as much as I hate to say it.

Last edited by D1g1tal V3n0m; 08-23-2005 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 03:12 AM
Registered Member

LOL you a fool Damm you one of this people who love this type of stupid threads....That why i made the comment i made. Just for fools like you.. Its cool i beat It's a beast by the way your on its nuts.... People act crazy when some Honda rurmor beats a Cobra..... Happens all the time period...
Old 08-24-2005, 04:05 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Moral of the story....If someone in Roanoke says it about someone else....It's probably bullshit.
nail on head.

300+ whp in a 2200 lb hatch is always nice.. Although there are plenty of 450 whp pump gas hatches out there(not locally that I have heard of, of course)..

Only one problem.. the owners dream of traction when they sleep.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:15 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Fact is all Roanoke is is a bunch of "He said/she said" crap.

Hey did you guys hear about Joey's Metro beating my Cobra, Steve's MystiChrome, Garans Honderr, and John Forces Funny car from a stop? It was so freaking nuts. I heard Joey was laying down 982CWHP (His car is a prototype running center wheel drive and quadraplegic turbos).

Mustang Cobra's seem to be the new Civic as much as I hate to say it.

it wasnt John Force. Kenny Bernstein. get it right fucker. damn.

3.11@456mph bitches.

so it was a stock cobra? with a bottle.

Quick Reply: Did anyone hear about the cobra vs hatch race on 581