Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

VIRGINIA SPEED = extra special motor

Old 12-31-2011, 04:36 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: VIRGINIA SPEED = extra special motor

it wont, I will be highly surprised if they own up to this and cover the damage.
Old 01-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

Mi48ur8 has disabled reputation

I must admit that I have seen some questionable situations there myself. I worked there from 05-07 and being a new employee I didn't want to rock the boat. Even then I had heard mention of Sonny vette. I believe shaun built the one of the first motors for it(I could be wrong, it has been some years). The topic then seemed to be filled with tension so I never pushed the issue or asked about it any further. The shop has had a very high turnover rate with employees. High tension enviroment, lack of respect for one's skills will make anyone find another job. That is what I did even though I am partly responsible for starting the lSx program there. I brought Brian(BShell) there originally as the first legit tuner but he soon parted ways with the shop. then Ed eventually showed up after I had left. Now he is gone... Shit is kind of crazy. Don't mean to get off the OP but I understand the frustration Sonny is feeling. Sometimes man it is better to just build it yourself. No more varibles.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:43 AM
Former Vendor

edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1

Originally Posted by Mi48ur8
I must admit that I have seen some questionable situations there myself. I worked there from 05-07 and being a new employee I didn't want to rock the boat. Even then I had heard mention of Sonny vette. I believe shaun built the one of the first motors for it(I could be wrong, it has been some years). The topic then seemed to be filled with tension so I never pushed the issue or asked about it any further. The shop has had a very high turnover rate with employees. High tension enviroment, lack of respect for one's skills will make anyone find another job. That is what I did even though I am partly responsible for starting the lSx program there. I brought Brian(BShell) there originally as the first legit tuner but he soon parted ways with the shop. then Ed eventually showed up after I had left. Now he is gone... Shit is kind of crazy. Don't mean to get off the OP but I understand the frustration Sonny is feeling. Sometimes man it is better to just build it yourself. No more varibles.
Holy smokes. Someone that understands the perspective from the inside.

Ya gotta admit, there is a strange dynamic there. Something you almost can't explain. But it's a product of both Doug and Shawn's attitudes and personalities.

Last edited by edcmat-l1; 01-02-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess 86montess

Keep us posted on what the outcome is.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:36 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by Mi48ur8
Did you have an Evo or something along those lines? I believe I remember seeing thos plates on a car outside that shop when my camaro was there a few years back. It was a black camaro with Vaginas on the plates, if you rememeber at all.

Do you happen to know where Ed is now? I'd still like to use him as a tuner.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Ed has gone solo again... he still has the same screename so you can ping him on LS1tech easily. He came over a few months back to delete the evap system codes on my Z06.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:26 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Ed just posted above = edcmat-l1
Old 01-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Duh...
Old 01-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor

edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1 edcmat-l1

Originally Posted by WutupYo
Do you happen to know where Ed is now? I'd still like to use him as a tuner.
I'm here. I can be contacted on any of the boards. Working on a website and lots of cool stuff for 2012.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Last edited by I<3Strippers!; 01-23-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Quick Reply: VIRGINIA SPEED = extra special motor