Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[757] Advanced Custom Coatings

Old 04-30-2014, 03:55 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: [757] Advanced Custom Coatings

That was more than a solid you beautiful bastard,

That was a block of fucking adamantium.....

I swore to myself when I got up and running that I would never do wheels cause I hate doing them. Then you came along and used your manipulative ways goddamnit.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
That was more than a solid you beautiful bastard,

That was a block of fucking adamantium.....

I swore to myself when I got up and running that I would never do wheels cause I hate doing them. Then you came along and used your manipulative ways goddamnit.
Oh you do wheels huh?
Old 04-30-2014, 04:19 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

No sir I do not. That was a one time thing for my o.g homey.

The only way I will do wheels from here on out, is if said person does all the sandblasting, prep work and such. The only thing I will do is clean them and spray them at each step.

His wheels were exceptionally fucked. 9 layers of old paint. Had to sandblast them all, then 2 part clean them. Then 2 coats of epoxy on the bare aluminum. Then 2 coats of urethane primer, let it soak up for 2 days. Then 3 nore coacoats of urethane, than final prep and paint. They turned out nice as shit but its not what I prefer to do.

Grant asked me how much to do his buddys wheels, I said nope...tell him what you want to do all the work cause I'm not doing it. Ill spray everything, but that's it.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:45 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
No sir I do not. That was a one time thing for my o.g homey.

The only way I will do wheels from here on out, is if said person does all the sandblasting, prep work and such. The only thing I will do is clean them and spray them at each step.

His wheels were exceptionally fucked. 9 layers of old paint. Had to sandblast them all, then 2 part clean them. Then 2 coats of epoxy on the bare aluminum. Then 2 coats of urethane primer, let it soak up for 2 days. Then 3 nore coacoats of urethane, than final prep and paint. They turned out nice as shit but its not what I prefer to do.

Grant asked me how much to do his buddys wheels, I said nope...tell him what you want to do all the work cause I'm not doing it. Ill spray everything, but that's it.
I'm far prettier than Grant's friends too.

Now I need to coerce you into the DA.

You know you want those wheels I talked to you about <3
Old 05-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I pretty much never post on here, but I figure I'll give my review. I dropped off a whole bunch of parts to have powder coated, some of which had old powder coat on them that I wanted stripped and cleaned up, and some that I wanted smoothed out before they were done. A few of the pieces were done in a candy red and the others just a normal black. Was given an estimate of a week, but told it may be a little longer and if so, he'd let me know. Picked the parts up one week to the day and they turned out absolutely fantastic. I even went back and had him do a few other things as the build came together. All in all it was a very easy transaction and I have been more then pleased with the outcome.

Here's a picture of the work.

Name:  Pw25dj9.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  111.4 KB

Name:  0a4Rvua.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  862.3 KB

Last edited by Grease Monkey; 05-04-2014 at 05:24 PM.