Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Type-R

Old 01-12-2007, 04:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: Type-R

Originally Posted by thermal
Is that a joke?
It better be.. that head can't flow ish.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:05 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Enigma
I'd like to find some legit races against some level headed racers that are out for a good time and not bragging rights. Some need to stroke their ego... others are looking for the adrenaline rush
im down.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
im down.

I've been trying to find some time to go out and hang out with you guys, especially since I haven't met Jarrod in person yet, but things haven't been so great living with my girl. Now that I'm back home getting clean and straight again.. I'm on an even keel.

After I get my car on the road, change the oil, retard the timing, and get her clean I won't feel like a retard having a dirty ass Teg at the meets. It is cold as all lately and I don't feel like freezing my *** off standing around.. who knows, what are you guys getting into lately?

I see you have a new ride...
Old 01-12-2007, 06:31 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

I've been trying to find some time to go out and hang out with you guys, especially since I haven't met Jarrod in person yet, but things haven't been so great living with my girl. Now that I'm back home getting clean and straight again.. I'm on an even keel.

After I get my car on the road, change the oil, retard the timing, and get her clean I won't feel like a retard having a dirty ass Teg at the meets. It is cold as all lately and I don't feel like freezing my *** off standing around.. who knows, what are you guys getting into lately?

I see you have a new ride...
yeah. back to the coupe status. speaking of oil change, i need to do that tomorrow. my car has came a long way since i got it in july. we all need to get together soon and do a shoot or something.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:40 AM

yeah. back to the coupe status. speaking of oil change, i need to do that tomorrow. my car has came a long way since i got it in july. we all need to get together soon and do a shoot or something.
I still have that ugly dent and scratch from when I bought it... but she looks good with wax and clean wheels

Do you know of any good oil additives? I've been reading on bobistheoilguy.com and I don't like how Lucas bubbles...

Let's go to the Yorktown beach and get some shots there

I could get Jose to bring his Teg too..
Old 01-12-2007, 06:47 AM
Justa lil 6

I still have that ugly dent and scratch from when I bought it... but she looks good with wax and clean wheels

Do you know of any good oil additives? I've been reading on bobistheoilguy.com and I don't like how Lucas bubbles...

Let's go to the Yorktown beach and get some shots there

I could get Jose to bring his Teg too..
i just use plain ole mobil 1 full syn. 5w-30
Old 01-12-2007, 06:51 AM

i just use plain ole mobil 1 full syn. 5w-30
Same here