Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

turbo timer question`

Old 07-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Runnin13s is on a distinguished road
Default turbo timer question`

ok well my turbo timer is gay and it sumtime doesnt work(most of the time) so i have to sit in my car for like 3 mins after im done driving just to make sure its ok but any ways could it have anything to do with the temp of the motor as to why it only works sometimes cuz i drive around fora lil while then go home and it doesnt work then i drive say to newport news (30 mins +) and it will work every time i take the key out //...?? some one help explain this to me so i can try to understand why it is so gay
thanks
zach
Old 07-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: turbo timer question`

many/most turbo timers can be adjusted so that they only work after whatever amount of driving time you set, so most likely your driving time is set for a little longer than your average trip to work.. Sounds like it works fine, it just needs to be set according to what you want it to do.. Get out that timer manual and start learning...
Old 07-16-2004, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

sounds good to me but but the timer also didnt work for the guy before me and im not sure if i hacve the manual to the greddy full auto timer....if any one has one let me know i will pay for it or u can just let me borrow it for a night or sumthin
let me know
Old 07-16-2004, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

ohh also i dont think its the time thing cuz it worked once as soon as i turned the car on i turned it back off and it worked but then i try againb and it doesnt work ..so iono im gonna read up about it and try to fix it if not im just gonna buy a new one