Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Strut bar question????

Old 06-09-2003, 03:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo
Default Strut bar question????

Here is the question: What type/brand of strut bar can be used on a 96-00 Honda Civic Hatchback with stock engine/top draft air box? I was browsing through different websites and couldn't find anything. Am I going to have to wait until I do an engine swap before I can install one? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Old 06-09-2003, 06:38 PM

JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo JoseCuervo

Come on now!! Someone in here has to know the answer to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-10-2003, 12:34 PM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Just get a strut bar for your application. Make sure you tell them what trim model you have. Do you have an HX? I think only the HX models have the TB facing up.
Old 06-10-2003, 12:37 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

tenzo-r is prolly your best bet, i had a spoon on when i had my dx motor, that was a big no no
Old 06-10-2003, 04:47 PM

kalokahan;
Thanks for the reply. That's a good suggestion. I was trying to get it done without having to call anyone, but I guess I'll have to. I don't have and HX, I have the DX model. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by kalokohan
Just get a strut bar for your application. Make sure you tell them what trim model you have. Do you have an HX? I think only the HX models have the TB facing up.
Old 06-10-2003, 04:49 PM

EEK;
That's what I was thinking. Whichever one I go with, it will have to go around the air box. I'll give Tenzo-R a call to see what they have. Thanks!

Originally posted by EEK
tenzo-r is prolly your best bet, i had a spoon on when i had my dx motor, that was a big no no