Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Question about this passwordJDM rear strut bar

Old 10-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Question about this passwordJDM rear strut bar

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.a...For=&PT_ID=288

It keeps specifically saying that it'll fit the 92-95 hatches. My question is, will it also fit the coupes or is there something different between the two? I would have thought it would, but they keep saying specifically the hatches so that's where i'm confused. If it is only for the hatches, passwordjdm is a bunch of queers. Thanks

My next question, would that be better, or equivelent to this product by EMracing?

I know for a fact, that the second one will fit for my car(one by EMracing), but i'm not sure if the passwordjdm one will. The passwordjdm one also looks beefier, but i'm just looking to see if anyone actually knows or has researched either of the two, or knows which design actually performs better. I'm sure it's a minute difference, but i figured i'd look into it first

Last edited by Slimsta Jimsta; 10-30-2005 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: Question about this passwordJDM rear strut bar

On second thought, what's a good forum for suspension shit dealing with hondas? I'm sorta anti-hondatech, because it seems everything has been covered once, and you get flamed for making a thread because it's been created before, and that pisses me off.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:37 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

yeah, people on honda tech will fuck u up for a repost. way worse than on drag. u can go up on h-t and search at least to see if you can find anything.

but, i would think that it wouldnt fit coupes. i think it'd be made to fit hatches only.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

i would get the one that you know works for your car. i think the performance difference between the 2 would be minimal if there is any difference at all. but, i'm not a suspension guru, just my opinion, take it as you will.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:41 PM
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

what he said.

your not trying to do anything hardcore racing w/it are you? your just trying to beef your suspension up a little, right?
Old 10-30-2005, 08:12 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
On second thought, what's a good forum for suspension shit dealing with hondas? I'm sorta anti-hondatech, because it seems everything has been covered once, and you get flamed for making a thread because it's been created before, and that pisses me off.
The suspension section on H-T actually sucks, IMO. I don't post there that much either, but whenever I look at the Suspension section, I don't learn anything. Its just stupid questions, and then flaming.

I was just looking at the PW:Jdm one. And me and my friend had the same thought. So :subscribing:
Old 10-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Eat me.

Originally Posted by ste
what he said.

your not trying to do anything hardcore racing w/it are you? your just trying to beef your suspension up a little, right?
At this time, I want it to eventually be a decently competitive roadcourse or autocross car.. but a year from now, my perspective might be different, but it doesn't hurt to start looking it up ahead of time.

These set of bars are definitely not on my priority list though(i already have a skunk2 rear strut bar), and i'm in the process of saving up for a semi-big screen TV.

I just can't make up my mind on what i exactly want right now.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

IRR0MPIBLE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
At this time, I want it to eventually be a decently competitive roadcourse or autocross car.. but a year from now, my perspective might be different, but it doesn't hurt to start looking it up ahead of time.

These set of bars are definitely not on my priority list though(i already have a skunk2 rear strut bar), and i'm in the process of saving up for a semi-big screen TV.

I just can't make up my mind on what i exactly want right now.
fuck all this suspension and swap that shit, negro.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:29 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Contact PW. I'm sure there's a want for coupe bars, maybe they're working on it?