Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Strut bar, pillar bar, H brace, Floor bar, etc.? Stabilizer bars.

Old 10-14-2005, 12:57 AM
JDM 92 DX Civic EG6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kos99ngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Strut bar, pillar bar, H brace, Floor bar, etc.? Stabilizer bars.

Hey I have a CIVIC 92 HB I have install the Front & Rear Upper Strut Bar, & Front & Rear Lower Tie Bar
.I am thinking on installing the H brace I think that’s what is called or they also called it the chassis bar (I think). I have seen a floor bar on eBay but I haven’t seen it anywhere else. Anyone has had any experience with the H brace or the floor bar? Anyone ever on the H brace or hear or own of a FLOOR bar? I am also going to change the front upper strut bar for the JDM 3 Point Front Strut Tower Bar. Does anyone know how to install the Triangulated C-Pillar Bar but with the generic c-pillar & rear upper strut bar or do I have to purchase the whole set from passwordjdm.com or somehow welll one yourself make you own Triangulated C-Pillar Bar.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:01 AM
Registered Member

steronz steronz steronz steronz steronz
Default Re: Strut bar, pillar bar, H brace, Floor bar, etc.? Stabilizer bars.

why? throwing on all these bars without knowing what you're doing is a waste of money. do you autocross? do you somehow feel your chassis has too much flex for your application? personally, i don't think anything you've mentioned does anything at all, but i can guarantee that they won't do shit on a street car.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:49 AM
Boosted F2B

99EJ6T is an unknown quantity at this point

umm. the h brace, does stiffen the chassis, noticably. but you will have a problem with road clearence. but honestly there is no need for any of the parts you mentioned. the only thing a street car could possibly gain from an install of any chassis bar (and keep streetablity) is upper strut bars (F/R). don't get me wrong all bars stiffen the chassis, just way to much for a "street" car. IMO
Old 10-15-2005, 11:34 AM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO

i had a floor bar in my crx, it was nice and had a lot of compliments on it...it helped out alot as well...

you couldnt really feel it, b/c it goes right behind the seats, but it looks cool as shit..

im a ricer at heart