Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Stock GSR CD Player question

Old 06-22-2004, 07:56 AM
Jeep on the Beach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CNUmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stock GSR CD Player question

I have a stock GSR radio/CD player that I would like to install in my civic. When I plug in the harness.."code"..flashes across the display. I know this is anti-theft.

The problem I've run into is that I've called every Honda/Acura dealership in the area and the only way that they will give me the code is if I bring in a bill of sale for the car it came out of. They said they've had too many problems in the past with stolen products.

So essentially I'm stuck with a perfectly good CD player that I'd like to use, but am unable to. Is there anyone who could possibly help me out or help me find a way to bypass the anti-theft. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian
Old 06-22-2004, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince
Default Re: Stock GSR CD Player question

yeah lots of people...call hall honda or go to the ultraspeed board. i just acted like its all good and called them, they gave it to me.