Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Quick GSR CD player question

Old 04-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Jeep on the Beach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CNUmotorsports is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quick GSR CD player question

I have a working radio/CD player from an Acura GSR that I'm trying to mount in my civic, when I plug in the wiring harness ..."CODE" flashes on the display. I assume this is an anti-theft deal...does anyone know how to bypass this or someone who could? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Go fuck yourself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.
Default Re: Quick GSR CD player question

Originally Posted by CNUmotorsports
I have a working radio/CD player from an Acura GSR that I'm trying to mount in my civic, when I plug in the wiring harness ..."CODE" flashes on the display. I assume this is an anti-theft deal...does anyone know how to bypass this or someone who could? Any help would be appreciated.
Try and call acura if you get someone that is cool they will ask you for a serial # (or somthing along those lines) on the back of the cd player, then they will give you the number. If not just find a friend at acura and with the serial # they can get you a code.