Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Quick LS / GSR question

Old 07-01-2003, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlekikr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quick LS / GSR question

I just got my hands on 4 type r injectors, a typr r fuel rail and gsr rods and pistons. Will everything fit onto my LS block? i know they're higher compression pistons, which is what i want. Plus the fuel supply will be upgraded quite a bit using stock honda parts. I figured since i got them for a real reasonable price, i'd snag them. I also figured that since the b18 blocks are almost the same, minus a few details, everything would fit. Am i right or wrong?
Old 07-01-2003, 07:03 PM
hybrid no more :(

Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert Bert

sorry to tell you but type r injectors are the same as the ls...all 92-00 integra injectors are 240cc...the fuel rail and injectors will fit no problem though...the rods wouldn't fit unless you changed the crank to a gsr crank...the pistons will fit the ls rods or the gsr rods but the compression would only yeild 9.8:1 on a ls block w/ ls crank (assuming it is usdm gsr pisons)...hth
Old 07-01-2003, 07:15 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

im pretty sure the rods will actually fit, its just the rod ratio will be undesirable......, like an ls vtec, people take gsr or type r pistons and rods and put them on an ls crank, not sure how well the gsr pistons in an ls head will do, i actually thought the gsr pistons were the same as ls pistons but the combustion chamber area in a vtec head are smaller creating the higer compression, but im not for certain.....
Old 07-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

You can use the pistons on your LS rods, but no go on the rods. The are too long.