Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

SRT-4 guys, help. AGP wastegate actuator.

Old 12-13-2007, 01:18 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: SRT-4 guys, help. AGP wastegate actuator.

Originally Posted by HondaRules!
Stock Vacuum line is the problem.
Bypass the solenoid (remove the lines from it) and hook the WGA straight to the line that feeds the solenoid. This will fix your problem.
thats the only thing i did with my lines, and my problems were solved. hit 17, held 15 to redline. god i miss mine
Old 12-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

batman25 has disabled reputation

Old 12-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Although im not doubting anyones responses,when i dyno'd mine on 18psi with stock injectors,stage 0 pcm,and open Dp,my A/Fs were still way rich.Factory Tunes are setup to send more fuel,just to ensure that it doesnt lean out and blow up for warranty reasons.The TD-04 looses effeciancy at 23-24 psi.I run 22 psi on mine everyday.I have stage 0 pcm,stage 2 injectors and sensors,open dp,agp adjustable wastegate,and turbo xs boost controller.I did just order my AGP Garrett ballbearing turbo,manifold,and wastegate.Im shooting for 400 by the end of the year....or bust
Old 12-13-2007, 03:58 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

I think the stock fuel systems only good for 18psi, tighten the arm 1/2 a turn and it sould get your 3rd gear back to under 18.
Old 12-13-2007, 07:50 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
I think the stock fuel systems only good for 18psi, tighten the arm 1/2 a turn and it sould get your 3rd gear back to under 18.
if i do, the actuator arm will come out.
Old 12-14-2007, 04:10 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

thats why im saying hes got a boost leak in his vac system. Caleb did you call Chris....
Old 12-14-2007, 05:34 AM
ladies love my foam.

not yet, i didnt get a chance to yesterday
Old 12-14-2007, 06:31 AM
Slowest HRC Member

BAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond reputeBAD4DR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soo slow
thats the only thing i did with my lines, and my problems were solved. hit 17, held 15 to redline. god i miss mine
Yeah. Me too!

I was Stage2. Wish I'd had a good FMIC. Was able to run 19/13 (my factory piece was crappy compared to most!) Any higher spike, and I got detonation cause the IAT's were too hot! (Checked with DRB3) I should've just loaded up another stock turbo, just to see!
Old 12-14-2007, 08:32 AM
ladies love my foam.

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Although im not doubting anyones responses,when i dyno'd mine on 18psi with stock injectors,stage 0 pcm,and open Dp,my A/Fs were still way rich.Factory Tunes are setup to send more fuel,just to ensure that it doesnt lean out and blow up for warranty reasons.The TD-04 looses effeciancy at 23-24 psi.I run 22 psi on mine everyday.I have stage 0 pcm,stage 2 injectors and sensors,open dp,agp adjustable wastegate,and turbo xs boost controller.I did just order my AGP Garrett ballbearing turbo,manifold,and wastegate.Im shooting for 400 by the end of the year....or bust
yea im thinking of going w/ the GT3076R turbo kit....

either that or a straight t3 kit....
350-400 is my goal.

Originally Posted by HondaRules!
Yeah. Me too!

I was Stage2. Wish I'd had a good FMIC. Was able to run 19/13 (my factory piece was crappy compared to most!) Any higher spike, and I got detonation cause the IAT's were too hot! (Checked with DRB3) I should've just loaded up another stock turbo, just to see!
i think im going to try and do that w/ my vacuum system.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Just to let you know Caleb on our cars its pretty reasonable to do a boost leak test about every two months, our cars are prone to leaks. I do mine every oil change....and if you get with my boy Chris he can show you what items you need from home depot to make one, cheaper than $20 i believe, i made one but left it with the HRC boys on the other side of the water.

Quick Reply: SRT-4 guys, help. AGP wastegate actuator.