Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Speedcal Issues..

Old 10-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold
Default Speedcal Issues..

Well I installed my speedcal a while back and it has shit out on me. Im going to send it back and hopefully get my money back and get a dyno tune. But the thing is, right now my speedometer isnt even hooked up at all. I would fix it myself but I have no tools, not even a jack. If anyone wants to get together this weekend that has a few tools and a good jack that wants to help me fix it, Id greatly appreciate it. Ill buy ya whatever you want for lunch, so just let me know. Id prefer someone in Hampton or Newport News
Old 10-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default Re: Speedcal Issues..

Originally Posted by Soon2BeStangin
Well I installed my speedcal a while back and it has shit out on me. Im going to send it back and hopefully get my money back and get a dyno tune. But the thing is, right now my speedometer isnt even hooked up at all. I would fix it myself but I have no tools, not even a jack. If anyone wants to get together this weekend that has a few tools and a good jack that wants to help me fix it, Id greatly appreciate it. Ill buy ya whatever you want for lunch, so just let me know. Id prefer someone in Hampton or Newport News
I'd like to help you out, but one thing you can buy that gives you power as well is a Diablo Predator Tuner. You can set you aftermarket gear sets, diff. tire/wheel sizes, and you can adjust temp cont, timing, spark, a/f ratio, etc. Buy it for the Dyno and then tune it accordingly. It's the best thing out on the market for what you're looking for.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:02 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Also they cost around $300 on ebay, $400 new.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

If I do anything, Im taking it to StreetMotorsports in Chesapeake and have them dynotune it for $299.

But if I can get another speedcal for free, Im going to have to go that route. If they give me my money back tho, its going on the dyno